Your Bridal Stylist

Newtown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Your Bridal Stylist

Your Bridal Stylist is a hair and makeup studio based in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Kristen Kramer, the founder of the company, is a licensed cosmetologist with a specific goal: to meet and exceed each client's vision. She specializes in crafting simple, effortless-looking styles that are timeless in appearance. Kristen works with an array of other freelance stylists in order to equip each bride with a beautiful, confidence-exuding aesthetic.

Your Bridal Stylist will travel to any location within New York, Philadelphia, Delaware County, and select parts of New Jersey in order to provide on-site services. In addition to providing bridal hairstyling and makeup application, the team can accommodate members of the wedding party. They use only the highest quality hair and makeup products when crafting looks for their clients; the use of these professional-grade products ensures flawless, impeccable looks. In terms of hairstyling, the stylists can provide blowouts, extensions, and updos. When it comes to makeup, the following amenities are available:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Kinsey Lynch

Married on 05/01/2019

Perfectly polished!

I’ve known Kristen for over 8 years as the hair and makeup artist for photo shoots while modeling. Every time she has done my makeup, I’m in awe at how she makes my makeup flawless with the perfect ... Read more match of foundation, colors, blending, and the subtle nuisances that I just can’t do on my own with highlighting or lash extensions. I always feel flawless when she’s completed her work with me! She’s always professional and so kind to work with. I value her judgement when it comes to making me feel beautiful for photos. I highly recommend her as a makeup artist!

E
Erica and Daniella

Married on 01/05/2019

The bomb!. Com!

Seriously, ladies! Kris is amazing. I had my wedding at the Ritz Carlton Philadelphia.. 8 ladies all hair and airbrush. Prompt and great value and excellent service. She runs a tight ship and does it ... Read more well! You won’t be disappointed. Also- I am a same sex couple. We felt completely comfortable! She ROCKED. Erica and Daniella

C
Chris Kilpatrick Rauch

Married on 08/15/2018

The absolute BEST!

Amazing talent and creativity! Read more Amazing talent and creativity!