Your Bridal Suite

Manchester, Connecticut · View map

About Your Bridal Suite

Your Bridal Suite provides wedding hair and makeup services in Tolland, Connecticut. Owned and operated by professional stylist Lisa Bifolck, the company prides itself on providing its clients with high-quality service and customer satisfaction. Featuring a team of highly trained licensed cosmetologists, Your Bridal Suite is the perfect choice for exceeding your wedding beauty expectations! www.yourbridalsuite.com (860)836-6295 yourbridalsuitehairmakeup@gmail.com

Your Bridal Suite offers clients an array of wedding beauty services to benefit from. Said services include:

• Consultations
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered

Your Bridal Suite proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Tolland, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, New England and Massachusetts.

Salon Location: 64 Hartford Tpke Tolland CT 06084 (860)836-6295 yourbridalsuitehairmakeup@gmail.com

64 Reviews for Your Bridal Suite

64 Your Bridal Suite Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding Simsbury

WOW have I never felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Lisa, Brielle, and Ashley! They are honestly rockstars! All of my bridesmaids felt like they looked like themselves (not that too much ... Read more make up look) but had all of their best features highlighted and looking just incredibly stunning. These ladies know what they are doing, for sure. I was also so impressed how well they managed the timeline to getting all of us done in the time we needed to (I had 10 bridesmaids, me, and 3 moms!) and we were all done in 3 hours! Now that's AMAZING! Thank you SO much!

Catlyn
Catlyn

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect All Around

Everything was amazing. Danielle and Brielle were the ladies taking care of myself and all the wedding party females. They were right on time and just meshed well with all the different topics we were ... Read more talking about. Danielle personally did my makeup and I was so in love with it! She made me look like the image I showed her and I didn't want to wash it off at the end of night. I highly recommend these ladies when it comes to your makeup. They are 100% worth every dime!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 01/06/2019

Glam Squad forever!

Your Bridal Suite was amazing from start to finish. I had put off finding hair and makeup because of personal life issues and they were so on top of everything that I knew I'd found the right team.I ... Read more went for my hair and makeup trial and Brielle had so many great suggestions and such a welcoming and positive vibe that I took her advice and had my hair color/cut by her a week later and it totally transformed my final look. The day of the wedding Lisa and Brielle traveled to my home and helped all of us get ready and the entire experience was so amazing. They were both friendly and put everyone at ease right away. They even kept checking on me as we wrapped up and nerves set in. I couldn't be happier with the result and the airbrush makeup stayed in place ALL day. I look forward to using them in the future for other events!