Your Day Your Way Event Planning

Euclid, OH · View map · Visit website

About Your Day Your Way Event Planning

Your Day Your Way Event Planning is a professional wedding planner in Cleveland, Ohio. They are an award-winning wedding planning company who is dedicated to making your day exactly the way you want it. They strive to make your wedding day stress-free and memorable for you and your finance for all of the right reasons. They are experienced in planning all areas of your special day, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception.

Your Day Your Way Event Planning offers three wedding planning packages to fit your needs and budget, including hourly, partial and full wedding planning. They also have a variety services to help plan your special day. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis

A
Featured
akia

Married on 06/15/2014

Mrs McQueen was amazing in assissting me with planning my wedding. I will say I was not the easiest bride to please and I had a very strict budget , but she found a way to make my wedding a dream come ... Read more come true and I didn't go a cent over budget. Mrs McQueen was always available and open to new ideas and was very receptive to me completely disregarding somethings. She help find the most amazing church, and person(s) to decorate. She was also very open minded to my family wanting to assist with certain parts of the wedding. My overall experience was AMAZING and I could not have asked for a more patient and understand wedding planner. Mrs McQueen you rock!

S
Shanice

Married on 10/14/2017

Sharlyna's help was invaluable on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. I remember her telling me at my rehearsal "okay, you're done working now... All you need to focus on is getting married." ... Read more Those are extremely comforting words for a stressed out bride to be!! Since my wedding I've suggested her to several other brides who are searching for wedding coordinators in the Cleveland area and beyond. Sharlyna is knowledgable, experienced, and creative. She's also friendly, personable and always comes with ideas or just a listening ear when needed. There wasn't a text, email, or phone call she didn't respond to. Even in the early hours before my wedding when I had a list of last minute details I forgot to take care of (all of which she handled). I would recommend her again and again!

R
Rasheeda

Married on 09/17/2016

We really enjoyed working with Sharlyna. She gives her all when planning an event, and she helped me to feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. She's highly organized, has great ideas, ... Read more ideas, and she's extremely creative. I highly recommend her; she helped to make our day very special.