Your Moment in Lights

Encino, CA · View map

About Your Moment in Lights

We share a passion for capturing your moments by creating art with light, lens & life. Together, we're committed to celebrating self expression and capturing you and your loved ones in your most elegant, candidly sincere and beautifully unique moments. A true passion between both photographers exists individually, but truly evolves in wonderful ways when making art together. The journey of our photography leads us to new destinations and along the way we strive to bring together details and moments that would otherwise be missed. We're based in Los Angeles, but the wings of our hearts will always take us to wherever your moments are happening.

1 Reviews for Your Moment in Lights

1 Your Moment in Lights Reviews

S
Sari

Married on 07/13/2013

Lee and Nadia are incredible. They have that ability to capture beyond the beauty I see in the mirror. I now truly have photos of "my most beautiful self" and treasure them. They photographed my ... Read more pregnancy and my newborn baby boy. Lee's eye is exceptional: flattering and artistic; and he gives great direction. Nadia puts me at ease and is incredible with kids and making sure that "most important moment" has been captured.

Your Moment in Lights FAQ