Your Perfect Bridesmaid

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Your Perfect Bridesmaid

Thank you for stopping by. We are Your Perfect Bridesmaid, a team of Wedding Planners and Day-of-Coordinators based in Portland, Oregon.

We have been helping couples like you, plan and impliment beautiful, love-filled events for the past 10 years. Our team's core purpose is to partner with you to create the fun and personalized event you've always envisioned for your wedding day. We ensure everything runs smoothly and see to it that every detail is taken care of so that you and your family are relaxed and able to enjoy minute of your wedding day. Our team has the experience, vendor relationships, creativity and attention to detail to bring your event to life!

We understand that you have a unique set of planning needs, (and budget) which is why we have created three packages, for you to choose from priced between $2000-$4500.

Our three packages are:

Ultimate Package: Full Service Planning with Day-of-Coordination: $4,500

Premiere Package: Partial Planning with Day-of-Coordination: $3,200

Signature Package: Day-of-Coordination: $2,000

For more specifics on what each package includes, as well as more information on our services in general, I encourage you to visit our website: www.yourperfectbridesmaid.com.

162 Reviews for Your Perfect Bridesmaid

162 Your Perfect Bridesmaid Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

I could go on endlessly about the absolutely incredible experience I had with YPB for my June 1 Castaway Portland wedding, but I am going to try my best to stick with what you need to know. I had the ... Read more absolute pleasure of working with Katelyn and her assistant Tammy. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator or wedding planner I urge you to do so. I was able to enjoy my day as a bride because I knew that Katelyn and her team had everything covered. If something went wrong, I have no knowledge of it. As a bride, you put in lots of planning and stress you really owe it to yourself to be able to enjoy this memorable experience. Katelyn was a recourse and advocate for me through the whole process. She is knowledgeable about the industry and about weddings in general. You may think that you can save money by doing certain things, but YPB really knows how to help you plan for things you don’t expect which helps you to achieve the wedding you want that sticks to your budget. I spoke with several different planners and coordinators and was disappointed that like many areas in the wedding business, I was being ripped off. This was not the case with YPB. They are personable, professional, kind, honest, humble and above all truly passionate about their work. I am sad to no longer be working with them, but so thankful they helped bring me my happily ever after. I highly recommend YPB. It was the greatest investment in my event and I had an unforgettable wedding thanks to their hard work and help. This should absolutely be your first stop in wedding planning. They are worth it and so are you.

A
Angela Fenske

Married on 07/12/2019

Invaluable Support - Thank you, Ashley & YPB!

I really cannot emphasize enough how incredibly invaluable our planner, Ashley, was to our entire wedding planning/day-of experience. One piece of advice I received from countless brides throughout ... Read more throughout our engagement was to hire a planner. Everyone insisted a planner would not only make the planning go more smoothly, but also ensure I was able to enjoy my wedding day so much more. As a professional corporate event planner, I was prepared to take on all wedding planner duties myself. I love the planning process and generally know what to expect as far as timelines, vendor agreements, costs and day-of activities. However, as the wedding day drew closer, the logic behind my friends' advice became more and more clear. While I had most of the details securely in order, I was still lacking a point person to make sure everything was executed according to plan. I needed a day-of manager who would take on all the responsibilities and attention to detail I knew I would not be physically capable of handling the day of the ceremony and reception. That's where Your Perfect Bridesmaid came in. I reached out to the team at YPB about three weeks before our big day. Their owner Kim and I chatted about what I had already accomplished, what my vision was and where I was feeling the most anxiety. We agreed that their "Sanity Saver" package was right for us, and everything quickly took off from there! I was immediately connected with my planner, Ashley, and from that day forward, Ashley and I didn't go a single day without connecting. Taking what I had already put together, she compiled a detailed "run of show" plan. She asked all the right questions, added to what I had in the works, and pointed out many details I had not even considered. She was in contact with all of my vendors to ensure everyone was up-to-speed and always made time to check in with me to make sure I was feeling okay and enjoying this special time in my life. I cannot express how relieved I was before and especially the day of the wedding to have Ashley on my side. She works with confidence in her abilities, and does it all with a smile on her face. All of my details were put into play thanks to her, and the day was absolutely beautiful! Most importantly, my now-husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding because of her! From start to finish, YPB was there for me and my husband. We are still talking about how grateful we are that we made the last-minute decision to hire a day-of planner/manager. Of all the money we spent on our wedding, hiring Ashley through YPB was by far one of the costs we have no regrets about. Trust me - a planner/manager is worth every penny! I am so relieved I took my friends' advice, and I will continue to spread that advice to my future bride friends. If you're looking for any level of wedding planning/management support, I cannot recommend YPB enough!

Admin
Admin Stumptowndjs

Married on 06/22/2019

Day of Coordinators are SO valuable!!

We worked with Nicole a few weeks ago on a wedding that had SO many moving parts! Even as a DJ who has a timeline and is the MC for the night, we needed some extra TLC on this one. Nicole was always ... Read more checking in with DJ Drew to let him know when things had changes, or gotten moved. Her communication , leadership, and also her CALMNESS during that night made ALL the difference! We would be happy to work with Nicole again at any wedding we DJ!