Your Perfect Party

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Your Perfect Party

Your Perfect Party is a wedding DJ, lighting, and decor service provider based in Huntsville, Alabama. They specialize in music and entertainment services for weddings. The company's DJs have more than 17 years of experience and have performed all types of events.

Your Perfect Party provides DJ consultations to help couples create a perfect outline for wedding ceremonies and/or receptions. The DJs offer a variety of music genres, ranging from oldies to hip hop and country to rock. Their services include:

• DJ/MC

R
    Featured
    Rachel

Married on 05/18/2013

I LOVED Kandy at Your Perfect Party from the first time I met her! I knew that she would make our wedding as awesome as we imagined it. I never really imagined myself having a wedding, and Kandy ... Read more taught me Wedding 101. The lighted monogram and Chinese lanterns she hung looked beautiful in our venue! She helped us plan a classy, yet fun reception with a BIG party at the end. The wedding and reception were perfectly organized and flowed amazingly. The music was spot on at every point, and the lighting was so much fun! Kandy made sure our night was exactly like we wanted by checking in with us often, and she rolled with the punches exceptionally well! Our guests had a GREAT time, and we got so many compliments on the party atmosphere. They keep calling it the "wedding of the century," and even the venue owner said it was the best wedding they'd ever had! We made some great memories that will last a lifetime, and we could NEVER have done it without Kandy at Your Perfect Party! She went above and beyond our expectations, and we are overwhelmed with gratitude.

Samantha
    Samantha

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

Kandy is absolutely perfect! She made my day wonderful and really listened to what I wanted! She played the exact music we wanted and really helped get everyone out on the dance floor! Read more Kandy is absolutely perfect! She made my day wonderful and really listened to what I wanted! She played the exact music we wanted and really helped get everyone out on the dance floor!

Kaylee
    Kaylee

Married on 06/08/2019

Your Perfect Party was PERFECT :)

Kandy was so amazing and made our special day beautiful. She came very early in the morning to set up, and while I was stressing, told me everything was going to be wonderful and actually helped put ... Read more me at ease. Everything looked beautiful and the drapery she put up was exactly what I envisioned. For what we got, the price was absolutely amazing. I am so happy we hired her, if I ever have any type of event in the future (work or personal,) I will most definitely hire her again. Thanks so much Your Perfect Party!!