Your Sparkling Event, LLC.

Jupiter, Florida · View map

About Your Sparkling Event, LLC.

We believe every life...deserves "a little sparkle!"

Your Sparkling Event is a full service event and wedding planning company whose mission is to make your day as stress-free as possible and an occasion you will never forget. With our professional expertise, we ensure that no detail is left unnoticed! We are about creating a celebration that stands out from the rest and becomes a lifelong memory.

Let us help you tell your story in a way that weaves your personal taste and style into every intricate detail. Whether it's handcrafted invitations, intimate accents, breathtaking venues or helping you find just the right vendors. .

Your Sparkling Event will skillfully guide you through the planning process and execution of your event to make sure your day is nothing less than extraordinary – from the moment we begin until the very last guest leaves the dance floor!

15 Reviews for Your Sparkling Event, LLC.

15 Your Sparkling Event, LLC. Reviews

C
Cindy Grupp

Married on 01/19/2019

My daughters wedding would not have happened without them.

Your Sparkling Event is the best event planner, they will handle all of your needs and exceed your expectations. My daughters wedding would not have happened without them. Their attention to detail, ... Read more made it all happen. Their level of service and personal attention is like no other. Jenna and Kim are the best, and we can never thank them enough for all of their assistance. They are part of our family now and we love them. Look no further than Your Sparkling Event for any future events.

Ryann
Ryann Post

Married on 01/19/2019

Your Sparkling Event - Thank you for our Dream Wedding! Love, The Post's

My now-wife, Ashley Post, and I recently worked with Jenna Wittbold, owner of Your Sparkling Event for help in planning our wedding. Originally I had thought that my fiance and I could tackle the ... Read more planning and execution of creating a dream wedding on our own. We very quickly learned the amount of time, money, research, organization and STRESS that goes into trying to plan your own wedding. I reached out to Jenna and after speaking with her on the phone and meeting in person, we immediately recognized her value which came through her knowledge & experience of wedding/event planning, Jenna's ability to leverage her extensive network of vendors & contacts, and her willingness to listen to & understand our wants/needs/expectations. The best decision I made... of course, 2nd to marrying Ashley, was retaining Jenna with Your Sparkling Event's services. Jenna quarterbacked our entire wedding planning process. She was involved in every step: touring different venues until we found the right one, guidance with the bride/groom/wedding party attire, photography, videography, DJ, floral, save-the-dates/invites, food/appetizers/hor d'oeuvres/bar, rehearsal dinner planning... you name it! My wife Ashley and I really only got as involved as we wanted & needed to be. When the day finally came, 1/19/2019, my bride Ashley and I felt calm & confident, knowing that we could enjoy our wedding day and expect it to go "as planned", because of our partnership with Jenna of Your Sparkling Event. Jenna and the Your Sparkling Event team, we cannot thank you enough for creating our DREAM WEDDING! There is absolutely NO WAY we could have pulled it off without you. Your professionalism, attentiveness, industry knowledge/experience and resourcefulness were evident throughout our time working with you. If we could give Your Sparkling Event a 6 star review, we would have! Jenna and team... On behalf of Ashley, myself and the entire Post/Grupp family, we will be forever grateful for you for planning us the BEST WEDDING IMAGINABLE!

Dana
Dana Schooley

Married on 12/01/2018

Our experience was amazing

Jenna and crew were very professional and passionate about ensuring everything was just right Read more Jenna and crew were very professional and passionate about ensuring everything was just right