Reverend Linda Ketchum

Troy, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Linda Ketchum

Your Special Day Ceremonies is a wedding officiant for couples marrying in the Troy, Ohio area. This officiant, Reverend Linda Ketchum, works with all types of couples on their wedding ceremonies. She can marry couples of many religions, denominations, and any LGBTQ couples.

Experience
Rev. Linda is a minister at the Centers for Spiritual Living. Outside of officiating weddings, this officiant works as a motivational speaker and spiritual coach. She aims to help all people — couples included — find greater opportunities in their life so that they may find happiness and satisfaction. She believes this is true of relationships as well, and Rev. Linda hopes to create moving and meaningful ceremonies for every couple.

This wedding officiant is licensed in the states of Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky to perform wedding ceremonies for couples. Your Special Day Ceremonies works with celebrations of many different styles, including civil unions, rehearsals, and vow renewals, in addition to interfaith and non-religious ceremonies. Rev. Linda can help couples with counseling and customized vows, so that they are ready for marriage and not just a wedding. The typical ceremony officiated by Rev. Linda takes less than 30 minutes. It can be completely customized to reflect couples’ personalities and beliefs. This includes serving couples of the following religions:

• Agnostic

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 02/28/2018

Professional, so sweet and very flexible. It felt like I knew her for years. Rev Linda was just as excited as I was. Read more Professional, so sweet and very flexible. It felt like I knew her for years. Rev Linda was just as excited as I was.

M
Micara Gattone

Married on 06/22/2019

Non-traditional small ceremony

Reverend Linda Ketchum was personable, friendly, helpful and catered to our every wish for our wedding. Even though we chose to have a small wedding, she created a beautiful atmosphere with her choice ... Read more of readings. We enjoyed meeting with her and having her officiate our wedding!

Amanda
Amanda Line

Married on 10/31/2018

Halloween Happiness

My husband and I wanted a more unique wedding, a Halloween Handfasting to be precise. Reverend Linda was more than happy to accommodate our request! She gave us our "spooky" themed ceremony and also ... Read more dressed the part (witch hat and all). She is very sweet, kind and understanding. Very easy to speak with. I highly recommend her, especially if you are looking to have a "non-traditional" wedding.