Your Sweetest Day Events

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map

About Your Sweetest Day Events

Your Sweetest Day Events is a wedding planning company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania creating beautiful weddings throughout Philadelphia and neighboring cities. Founder and planner, Danielle, has a passion for designing and executing the most authentic reflection of your love story. She will treat you as her family through this exciting, once-in-a-lifetime journey. Your Sweetest Day Events will effortlessly create unique, timeless memories that will take your breath away. From coordinating and styling to décor and everything in between, Your Sweetest Day Events will be your friend and consultant through it all to make your wedding day your sweetest day yet.

Whether you need to plan your entire wedding or simply need coordination or design support, Your Sweetest Day Events will make sure the execution of your dream wedding brings your vision to life. With a strong belief in teamwork, they will work closely with you, your family, and your vendors to make sure every detail is covered so your day flows naturally. Your Sweetest Day Events offers variety of services including, but not limited to:

• Budget analysis

T
Theresa Newman

Getting married on 01/04/2020

An absolute must

These ladies gave me complete peace of mind on my daughter's wedding day. So helpful! As a former event planner who wanted to relax, their help was so appreciated! Read more These ladies gave me complete peace of mind on my daughter's wedding day. So helpful!! As a former event planner who wanted to relax, their help was so appreciated!

J
Jenna Gannon

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful to work with!

I worked with Danielle of Your Sweetest Day Events leading up to my wedding in June of 2019, and I can honestly say it was a joy to work with her! Although I hired her as a “day of planner”, Danielle ... Read more was extremely helpful in the months leading up to our big day. She was always kind, professional, knowledgeable on all things wedding related, and was always very responsive to our questions and emails. Thinking back to the day of our wedding, it wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without the help of Danielle and the YSDE team. From assisting in the planning of a very detailed schedule of our day, to managing all of our vendors and setting up decor, our wedding day felt like a dream come true. Danielle was there for us every step of the way! She met us at our church for the rehearsal, was a huge help when it came to getting our photos taken, and stayed until the end of the reception to ensure that everything went smoothly-which it did! We are so grateful to have worked with Your Sweetest Day Events!

Sarah
Sarah Fulcher

Married on 05/26/2019

Say yes to ysde!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and look NO further. This is the wedding designer extraordinaire of your dreams. If you have ever found yourself wondering if the cost of YSDE wedding planner is worth it- I ... Read more can tell you with 100% certainty that YES, this is more than worth every penny! Not only does YSDE have ways to save you mula throughout the wedding process but what they will save you in stress is priceless! The recommendations for vendors (venues, florists, etc.) were spot on. Every meeting with Danielle allowed me to turn down the stress and turn up the excitement. I cannot emphasize enough the value of the day of services that you will receive. Everything from set up to weather stalking (if needed for your venue options) to crystal clear communication to all the vendors. Danielle is exceptional and I would rate this company 5/5 stars across the board any day.