Your Sweetest Day Events

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Your Sweetest Day Events

Your Sweetest Day Events is a wedding planning company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania creating beautiful weddings throughout Philadelphia and neighboring cities. Founder and planner, Danielle, has a passion for designing and executing the most authentic reflection of your love story. She will treat you as her family through this exciting, once-in-a-lifetime journey. Your Sweetest Day Events will effortlessly create unique, timeless memories that will take your breath away. From coordinating and styling to décor and everything in between, Your Sweetest Day Events will be your friend and consultant through it all to make your wedding day your sweetest day yet.

Whether you need to plan your entire wedding or simply need coordination or design support, Your Sweetest Day Events will make sure the execution of your dream wedding brings your vision to life. With a strong belief in teamwork, they will work closely with you, your family, and your vendors to make sure every detail is covered so your day flows naturally. Your Sweetest Day Events offers variety of services including, but not limited to:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 07/27/2018

If you are looking for a professional, organized, and caring (truly interested in learning about you and your significant other, your love story, your interests, your life, etc. ) planner look no ... Read more further!!! Danielle is exceptional! We hired her as our "Day-Of" coordinator and also got her "Design Package" so that she could help us make our day personalized and unique. Her attention to detail and commitment to making our day reflective of us as a couple is something we will remember forever. She was amazing to work with, and our day would not have been possible without her (I mean this whole-heartedly). Her check-ins every month leading up to the wedding were always concise and detailed, so we knew we were getting all we needed to get done in a timely manner. And most importantly, we had absolutely nothing to worry about the day of our wedding - I mean that! I set up no decor, she handled all of the vendors and vendor deliveries, and she even went looking for guests who did not pick up their place cards. She helped us pack everything up at the end of the night and made sure that we were set before she left. Danielle went above and beyond and will for you, too! Catch her before someone else does!

T
Theresa Newman

Getting married on 01/04/2020

An absolute must

These ladies gave me complete peace of mind on my daughter's wedding day. So helpful! As a former event planner who wanted to relax, their help was so appreciated! Read more These ladies gave me complete peace of mind on my daughter's wedding day. So helpful!! As a former event planner who wanted to relax, their help was so appreciated!

Sarah
Sarah Fulcher

Married on 05/26/2019

Say yes to ysde!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and look NO further. This is the wedding designer extraordinaire of your dreams. If you have ever found yourself wondering if the cost of YSDE wedding planner is worth it- I ... Read more can tell you with 100% certainty that YES, this is more than worth every penny! Not only does YSDE have ways to save you mula throughout the wedding process but what they will save you in stress is priceless! The recommendations for vendors (venues, florists, etc.) were spot on. Every meeting with Danielle allowed me to turn down the stress and turn up the excitement. I cannot emphasize enough the value of the day of services that you will receive. Everything from set up to weather stalking (if needed for your venue options) to crystal clear communication to all the vendors. Danielle is exceptional and I would rate this company 5/5 stars across the board any day.