Your Way Weddings CT

Middletown, CT · View map

About Your Way Weddings CT

Your Way Weddings CT is a wedding planner based in Middletown, Connecticut, that specializes in customized wedding planning experiences. Serving the entire state of Connecticut, these event planners offer everything from advice and consultation to full-service wedding planning. Contact Your Way Weddings CT to schedule a consultation and find peace of mind in your wedding planning.

Your Way Weddings CT provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. After the initial consultation, they will help you determine what services you need and create a wedding planning package that fits your needs and budget. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Venue booking and advice
  • Wedding setup help
  • Consultation and referrals
  • Budget consulting
  • Day-of schedule planning
  • Checklist management
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Day-of wedding coordination
  • Partial and full wedding planning
  • Engagement party planning
  • All vendor booking/meetings
  • RSVP tracking

2 Reviews for Your Way Weddings CT

2 Your Way Weddings CT Reviews

M
Moe

Married on 09/08/2018

I got married in the perfect way, without a care in the world beside looking at my new spouse! Everything went perfectly, and working with Cheyenne made me feel totally confident in the day. The decor ... Read more decor was the way I wanted it, the timing of the day went smoothly, and any minimal issues that may have come up were fixed quickly. She was available for calls before the day, and we met in person as well. This was very helpful to me to make sure my planning was on track. A DoC is totally worth the money to not have to worry about little things on the day of, and Cheyenne was worth it!

J
Jacquelyn

Married on 06/23/2018

Cheyenne was great! My husband and I planned and had our backyard wedding in 15 days. We did most of the planning, but needed a day of coordinator to make our vision come true. Our wedding day would ... Read more not have been possible without Cheyenne. She did so much for us - putting together our flower arrangements, making my bouquet, setting up all of the decorations, setting up brunch and the mimosa bar, and flipping our house for the after party while we were out to eat with our wedding guests. Our day would not have been possible without Cheyenne and for that, we are so thankful!!

Your Way Weddings CT FAQ