Your Wedding by Lauren

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Your Wedding by Lauren

YWbL is your Month-Of Wedding Coordination Company, offering affordable event services and peace of mind to Nashville, New York, and beyond. When you dream of Your Wedding, you dream of the walk down the aisle, the vows, the first dance. You don't dream about vendor load-in, gift retrieval or where the trash goes at the end of the night. That's where YWbL comes in. We take over the nitty-gritty (venues, vendors, timelines, logistics, and any bumps in the road) so you truly can enjoy Your Wedding the way you've always dreamed it. Due to our month-of model, YWbL is able to offer you affordable and cost effective planning- so you can have a stress free AND budget friendly wedding. All inquiries are answered in under 24 hours. Reach out today so we can start planning Your Wedding!

61 Reviews for Your Wedding by Lauren

61 Your Wedding by Lauren Reviews

S
Featured
shannon

Married on 03/03/2018

In the month leading up to our wedding, I found myself saying maybe once a day “what in the world would we have done without Lauren”? I was one of those brides who was convinced I’d be able to ... Read more execute everything without any help, since our venue and vendors were all pretty straight forward. But as the day approached, I realized there were SO many small details and logistics that I just couldn’t manage! Our decision to hire Lauren was the best one we made. She took over everything in the last month, from planning day-of logistics and final payments with vendors, to figuring out the dance set timing with our band, to making sure I didn’t forget to pack anything. On the actual day of my wedding, I was blissfully unaware of all the last-minute happenings going on, and was just able to sit back and enjoy the day. My mom, who was very involved with the planning, was singing her praises all day as well. Don’t think twice – hire Lauren!

John
John Moreno

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had a mostly D.I.Y. Wedding and we were definitely feeling overwhelmed going into the month of, but Lauren could not have been more helpful, organized and present. On the day of the wedding, ... Read more Lauren's assistant was with us the whole time and was ready to help with any unforeseen issues that came up (the kind of issues that happen at ANY wedding, from helping me with my shoe buckle to overseeing the events of the day and making sure we were there to have fun and leave the "work" to her). Lauren and her team were lifesavers and we couldn't have gotten through this magical day without them. Their ease, friendliness and understanding made it easy to relax and enjoy the day.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/20/2019

Your search for month-of-coordination should end with YWBL!

I'm not sure I can put into words how amazing Lauren and her team are at what they do. I swear Lauren was born for this business, and I feel lucky that we received her extensive services at an ... Read more incredibly reasonable price. I planned a very DIY-heavy wedding (I did all the decor & florals!), and as the wedding got closer and closer I was getting more and more anxious about getting everything done on time, staying organized, and making sure the wedding would look refined and professional instead of a Pinterest fail. In our meeting six weeks before the wedding, Lauren was unphased by the logistics of my wedding and instantly put me at ease about the work ahead of us. Her system of preparing the coordination documents on Google Drive is brilliant, and so up my alley -- it made it really easy to communicate back-and-forth about small details. We were also in touch by email often in the lead-up to the wedding, so I could update her on my progress and she could make sure everything was getting done right on time. Lauren is relentlessly positive and encouraging, which I found super reassuring especially as I am very high-strung and prone to dwelling on negatives. When I started to panic on my wedding day because I forgot an accessory for my dress at home, she talked me through a solution and had the whole thing resolved so quickly! As far as I can tell my wedding day was absolutely perfect -- actually, more beautiful than I ever imagined, and super fun. Lauren not only double-checked every possible detail to make sure it was exactly what I wanted, but also anticipated all sorts of needs that totally wouldn't have occurred to me, and was prepared for anything that could have gone wrong -- and she made it all enjoyable for me instead of stressful! I will absolutely recommend YWBL to anyone I know who's getting married in NYC or Nashville.