You're On Deck

Delray Beach, FL · View map

About You're On Deck

You’re On Deck is wedding favor service in Delray Beach, Florida. Founder Aaron Sacks started his business in 2006 when he was just 15 years old. Now, his family-owned startup supplies personalized playing cards that make a great wedding favor.

Free Sample Deck - please order here...

All playing cards are covered in a plastic UV coating to create lasting, durable cards. The cards are printed on stock paper, coated and shipped in individual plastic boxes. You can create your own cards with custom text, shapes, images, clipart, designs and more. Their website makes it easy for you to create your own cards for all your wedding events. The cards are produced in Florida with digital printing technology. They offer free shipping on all orders and can accommodate orders of any size. To receive a free sample email them your mailing address and they will send you a free sample deck of cards, so you can see and feel them for yourself.

4 Reviews for You're On Deck

4 You're On Deck Reviews

D
Denise

Married on 08/18/2018

I ordered the cards as favors for my daughter's wedding, which our guests loved! We included them in the hotel baskets for our out-of-town guests. The cards are packaged in a clear plastic box for ... Read more protection and are constructed well to hold up to game playing. The service was great! I had a few questions which were answered almost immediately via email. The cards were even shipped and delivered to my mailbox early. I highly recommend using Your On Deck as a wedding favor supplier.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/04/2018

David helped us to create the most special and unique wedding favors for our guests! We love to play cards with our family and friends, so we were so thrilled when we found this company to help us ... Read more create custom decks to give as favors to our guests and help them to remember our wedding forever! Thank you David for your dedication to delivering a one-of-a-kind product to your customers! We will cherish our desk for a lifetime

K
Katy

Married on 07/28/2018

These are so great and my guests loved them. The cards are really nice quality and with some tinkering I was able to get the exact design I wanted on the back. The only small thing is the case is a ... Read more little larger than the actual deck but still worth it for how affordable they were. Plus that gives you room to add a little message or note inside them if you want.