You're The Bride

Farmington, MI · View map

About You're The Bride

You're The Bride is a wedding planning business based in Farmington, Michigan. With over 19 years of industry experience, they know how to do it all! From a plan of action to design and execution, they will plan the wedding of your wildest dreams. They love making their clients as stress-free as possible and love being able to be a part of their special day coming together.

You're The Bride offers wonderful and kind service to every client they come across and this is reflected in their reviews received from their happy clients since 1999. They see every wedding as unique and pay close attention to every detail. Their services include:

/p>

133 You're The Bride Reviews

Angela
Angela Sherman

Married on 07/13/2019

You want Tracie on your team

The vast array of detail aided my husband and I greatly. Tracie was armed with a list of questions to keep us organized, focused, and ensure the day of the wedding ran smoothly. She knows the pitfalls ... Read more and problems that can come up and she works tirelessly to avoid them. Should there be a snag, she resolves them, at times without me knowing. For instance, one of the guests accidentally took my cellphone home at the reception. I never knew, until days later when the offender apologized. Tracie simply retrieved it once returned and handed the phone to my husband at the reception for safekeeping. I never even fretted over it. You want Tracie on your team!

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/24/2019

It's all in the details!!!

I should start off by saying I am extremely detail oriented and often a perfectionist. I was so nervous having someone else take care of details that pertained to the wedding but knew planning a big ... Read more wedding with my husbands and I’s work schedule would be impossible. So getting to work with Tracie was such an unbelievable relief. The plan we choose was the month-of wedding plan and Tracie just went so above and beyond! She thought of every little detail and helped to create our dream-wedding day. Tracie stayed in constant contact with us and answered all of our questions promptly. Tracie also handled all of the hard work the week of the wedding to allow my husband and I to focus on other details leading up. The morning of our wedding, Tracie and her team worked tirelessly putting everything together making it an absolutely perfect wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at Eastern Market and you have to bring EVERYTHING in to set up. I still don’t know how they managed to get it all done in time and having done it exactly as I had envisioned. I honestly can’t say enough good things about them and working with you Tracie was truly one of the best parts of planning our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/02/2018

Tracie was an amazing help throughout the wedding planning process and day of coordination. She and Maureen ensured our wedding day was truly amazing. I really appreciate all the time spent ... Read more coordinating with all vendors and the venue to have our day stress free and one of the best days ever!