yourJP

Keene, NH · View map

About yourJP

Getting married or renewing your vows in New Hampshire? I'd love to be your JP. I'll work with you to create a memorable day that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple. Whether your preference is for something sassy or sophisticated, trendy or traditional, just for the two of you or for two hundred family and friends, I will design a ceremony that conveys what is unique about your relationship and your commitment to each other.

I offer a full array of wedding services including: writing your ceremony, facilitating your rehearsal, officiating on your wedding day, filing your license. Take advantage of my free consultation (by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face in the Monadnock region).

Whether you are planning well in advance of your date or desiring a service on short notice, I would be honored to be your JP.

Patricia Trow Parent

D
Deb Keller

Married on 06/25/2019

Simply Perfect for Us!

We wanted something simple but meaningful. Somehow in just talking for a few minutes, Pat was totally in tune with us. She created a beautiful, simple, and very moving ceremony (my husbands words! And ... Read more I completely agree) I would recommend her for any ceremony, large or small! It was stress-free and even better than we imagined!

Dodie
Dodie Laplante

Married on 06/25/2019

A true blessing. Thank you

We felt so comfortable the minute we walked in the door of your beautiful home. Thank you for sharing your home with us for our special event. What a blessing you are. Thank you so much for all. Dodie ... Read more Dodie and Bob (Dorothy and Robert)

M
Meaghan Saunders

Married on 02/28/2019

Meaghan Saunders

Pat and her husband are very sweet people and she made our day special and her husband took amazing pictures. She took the time to talk with us and our children and then got to business and it was ... Read more just a sweet moment for me and my husband.