Yours, Always

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Yours, Always

Yours, Always is a professional wedding planning company based out of Portland, Oregon. Owner and lead planner, Kara Brandon, is a creatively driven coordinator, determined to transform your wedding day dreams into a reality. Kara provides couples with a complimentary consultation in order to get a better understanding of their preferred style. Couples are then given access to a plethora of special services and packages to choose from, based on their preferred level of professional involvement. With this thorough wedding planner’s expert assistance, the only thing you’ll need to do when your big day arrives, is sit back, relax, and enjoy your special celebration with loved ones.

Yours, Always provides couples with a top-tier, all-encompassing wedding planning service that includes an array of special services to choose from in order to make for a smooth, fun-filled journey into marriage. Some of their services include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services

Yours, Always provides couples with a number of additional services, including:

• Custom signs and decals
  • Escort cards and table numbers
  • Customized calligraphy
  • Specialty linen rentals
  • Decor rentals
  • Candle and hurricane rentals
  • Gifts sets for guests, wedding parties, and honorary guests

23 Reviews for Yours, Always

23 Yours, Always Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Bononi

Getting married on 01/04/2020

11/10 would recommend

We can’t say enough great things about Kara’s help on our day. We hired her a little late in the planning process after thinking we’d be able to manage everything ourselves. During our first ... Read more conversation with Kara, we knew instantly that she was knowledgeable, professional, and organized. She helped us tie up a few loose ends (and find the last few vendors for things), took over with the vendors we had booked, confirmed everything, and helped us figure out a lot of details. On the day of the wedding, every little detail was accounted for - from managing family dynamics to making sure we had a plate of food to cleaning everything up afterward. Throughout the process Kara was incredibly responsive to emails and texts. She’s like a human xanax and immediately takes all the stress away. If you’re looking for a day-of coordinator, we can’t recommend Kara highly enough.

Kenzie
Kenzie

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Excellent package for great price, professionalism, and assurancd

We hired Kara of Yours, Always because she understood our needs, explained her mindset towards the big day of and her responsibilities, and totally reassured us we were in good hands with her so we ... Read more can enjoy our day!

Lauren
Lauren Marschall

Married on 06/29/2019

I can't even begin to convey my appreciation for Kara...

... But I'll do my best to try. To echo others who said this about Kara, she really is an absolute dream. She kept my husband and I sane throughout the entire planning process, and truly went above and ... Read more beyond for us. She is so professional, attentive to detail, organized, and respectful. Many times, she spoke with our venue and sorted out issues and details when there was confusion. She was amazingly communicative and responsive (especially when I would send her several late-night emails in a row with questions!), and helped me stay calm with her confidence, organization, and experience. Kara helped make the day go so smoothly and was always there when we needed her, but she somehow respectfully stayed behind the scenes. She facilitated a quick turn around/set up between the ceremony and reception beautifully, and the final product was absolute perfection. My husband and I are SO grateful for everything that Kara did for us, and I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. I cannot recommend her enough!!!