Yours For Your Day

Denver, CO · View map

About Yours For Your Day

At Yours..., we believe every wedding is worthy of unique and unforgettable details. With an ever growing inventory of eclectic, vintage and one-of-a-kind goods, we are the go-to event boutique rental house in Denver. We offer mismatched rustic chalk-painted guest chairs, elegant upholstered seating, vintage buffets, and bars with character! Our clients can always expect quality pieces, excellent customer service, and a dedication to detail that will help to make your wedding a true reflection of your personal creativity and style!

1 Reviews for Yours For Your Day

1 Yours For Your Day Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 04/30/2015

Yours For Your Day really saved the day for my daughters wedding. I had initially booked vintage chairs with another company and confirmed all dates. When I had not heard from them to provide a time ... Read more for delivery and return of the chairs I contacted them, only to find out that they had dropped the ball and we were in a real bind. Thanks to the professionalism and promptness of Yours For Your Day we were able to get the chairs needed, delivered and picked up as needed, within about 24 hours. I would never have expected to be in such a panic, but we were so very lucky to find a company that actually cares about their customers. We were treated with such care and thanks to Yours For Your Day, the stress was eliminated from this very disappointing situation. I highly recommend Yours For Your Day. I loved the chairs and Shelley was absolutely amazing. She is kind, caring and efficient!!!!! We will use you again Shelley!

Yours For Your Day FAQ