Yours Truly

Clarence Center, New York · View map · Visit website

About Yours Truly

Yours Truly is a custom invitation service based out of Clarence Center, New York. At Yours Truly, you can create a custom wedding or private event invitation that matches your taste and style using a vast palette of colors and shapes. They carry a wide range of album brand options, including pieces from Carlson Craft and Birchcraft Studios. With Yours Truly, you can create a custom wedding invitation that even your pickiest family members will love.

Yours Truly offers couples a wide variety of gift items, from designers like Kate Spade and Katie Loxton to Crane & Co., Wendell August and Britto. Some of the custom invitation services they offer include:

• Assembly

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 06/01/2019

great to work with

Lauren was so great to work with - customized our invitations and escort cards to exactly how we wanted, and was super responsive during the process. Everything was completed quickly, too! Would ... Read more recommend to anyone!

T
Taylor

Married on 08/11/2018

Yours Truly, is "Truly" amazing! I can't tell you how hard they work to make sure you're happy with your purchase! They were extremely attentive to detail and made accommodations to my every need and ... Read more change on our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations, table numbers, name cards, table assignment cards, and wedding programs. I can't praise them enough! They're the kindest people you'll meet! Thanks so much for all your hard work and for producing GORGEOUS save the dates and wedding invites - you helped to make my wedding perfect!

V
vanessa

Married on 07/14/2018

Liz and the staff at Yours Truly made the selection of my daughter's wedding invitations a pleasure! Liz listened to our ideas and added her creativity in helping us print all of the wedding pieces ... Read more from the invitations to the reception including church programs, bridal luncheon invitations, menus etc. Her prompt, courteous service was always with a smile! I would give Liz 10 stars if possible.