Yummy Cakes & More

Morristown, TN · View map

About Yummy Cakes & More

Yummy Cakes & More started in the autumn of 2007. We are a family business: mother (Gloria Lambdin), father (Larry Lambdin), daughter (Kristi Gives), husband (Manny Gives) .

?Mom developed her taste for yummy, homemade, baked goods from her mother, Nelda Doughty. She passed down this love for baking to me at a very young age. It wasn't long after I received my first Easy Bake Oven, that I wanted to venture further into the world of baking.

As Pastry Chef of The Park Bakery in Gatlinburg, TN , Kristi provided the baked goods and desserts for The Park Grill and The Peddler restaurants for seven years before leaving to have her 2nd child. Shortly after her son was born, she realized that her love for baking still needed to be a part of her life. At this point, we decided to begin the plans forYummy Cakes & More. ?

We are blessed to be able to do something we love and share it with our community. Taking great pride in everything we make, we look forward to making your special occasion something extraordinary!

10 Reviews for Yummy Cakes & More

10 Yummy Cakes & More Reviews

J
Jorinda

Married on 12/02/2017

Absoluut van die beste! Smaak kan mens nie beskryf want ek het nog nooit sulke lekker koek geeet nie! En absoluut die beste personeel! Ek beveel julle vir enige iemand aan! Ons trou koek was tot op ... Read more die laaste krummeltjie geeet en almal kan nie ophou praat van hoe lekker hy was! Uitsteekend dankie julle

J
Janell

Married on 07/25/2015

Yummy cakes are such kind people who want to do the best job for you. Kristi is so creative and can do about anything I believe! Always pleased with the service! Read more Yummy cakes are such kind people who want to do the best job for you. Kristi is so creative and can do about anything I believe! Always pleased with the service!

D
Debbie

Married on 05/10/2015

The cake was decorated to perfection, it was decorated exactly as requested, cake was a raspberry white chocolate and the best one I have ever had at a wedding, not a crumb was left. Thank you for an ... Read more amazing cake that topped off the perfect day for my daughter.