Zach and Sarah Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map

About Zach and Sarah Photography

Husband and wife duo, Zach and Sarah, form a creative team to highlight your special day. If you are looking for something a little different, Zach and Sarah Photography is just for you!

33 Reviews for Zach and Sarah Photography

33 Zach and Sarah Photography Reviews

User5484721

2+ years ago

When trying to decide on photographers from a list of recommendations I was clueless, but I liked how bright and colorful Zach and Sarah's photos were and how they capture light so well it makes the ... Read more pictures look extraordinary. I also liked their flexibility and different packages to choose from. I ended up choosing them and I am so glad I did. Not only are they professional, but they work together so well as a team, and are just really great people! It was also nice having two photographers during the wedding because Sarah could take pictures of the ladies getting ready while Zach was with the guys. Zach and Sarah made us feel so comfortable getting our photos taken which really shows in our pictures. The pictures we have capture the real us because we felt comfortable enough to be ourselves around them. They go above and beyond with regards to their work and flexibility. I last minute asked if they could stay at our wedding two hours longer and they did without hesitation. I would hands down recommend these two to anyone. They make an exceptional product at an incredible value. Not only will you have great photos from Zach and Sarah, but you will have a great experience working with them. Zach + Sarah= Product+personality. Truly truly incredible. Also fyi their wedding photo booth is a must do.

C
Cynthia

Married on 08/13/2016

Zach and Sarah are AMAZING! They know just how to get the perfect picture! I wouldn't have trusted such an important part of our wedding to anyone else! Read more Zach and Sarah are AMAZING!! They know just how to get the perfect picture! I wouldn't have trusted such an important part of our wedding to anyone else!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/12/2015

Zach & Sarah are one amazing team! They didn't miss a single photo opportunity. They went above and beyond to catch the most perfect still and candid moments of my daughters wedding! And... They are ... Read more the kindest people to work with!