Zach Dalin Photography

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Zach Dalin Photography

Zach Dalin Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Saint Louis, Missouri. Zach Dalin, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of stunning imagery for every client, delivering a seamless experience. Zach Dalin Photography is an art-focused studio, capturing the magic of your special day in contemporary yet authentic style.

This Saint Louis-based service makes it a priority to get to know you, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style and taste. Zach Dalin Photography also aims to provide high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Zach provides the following services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

M
Meg Johnson

Getting married on 08/14/2020

Great experience

My fiancé and I loved working with Zach for our engagement photo session. Zach was very professional whilst also making the process fun and enjoyable! Read more My fiancé and I loved working with Zach for our engagement photo session. Zach was very professional whilst also making the process fun and enjoyable!

Judy
Judy Rich Levens

Married on 07/06/2019

Great photographer

Zach was fabulous to work with. He put together a fantastic looped video for me, and he also took pictures at the rehearsal dinner. Last minute I asked him to record speeches, and he found a way to ... Read more make it happen. He’s friendly, positive and takes wonderful photos. Highly recommend!!

A
Anna

Married on 09/03/2017

We were lucky enough to have Zach do the photography and videography for our wedding. Our photos and highlight video are beautiful - they truly capture the spirit of the day. Zach was very ... Read more communicative throughout the whole process, listened to all of our concerns, and produced spectacular products. His team is hardworking, responsive, and talented. You won't regret your decision to book Zach Dalin Photography!