Zach Harrison Photography

Mount Juliet, TN · View map

About Zach Harrison Photography

Zach Harrison Photography is a wedding photography company based in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, that services the Nashville area. The owners, Amanda and Zach Harrison, are a husband and wife team with over 20 years of combined photography experience. Amanda and Zach have a passion for capturing life's moments and preserving them for everyone to see. On the day of your wedding, Amanda and Zach will document all of the sentimental moments of your special day through their camera lenses.

At Zach Harrison Photography, Amanda and Zach take contemporary, natural, vintage and photojournalistic approaches to snapping photographs. Prior to your special day, Amanda and Zach offer engagement photography services. On the day of your wedding, Amanda and Zach provide a wide range of photography services, including a boudoir shoot, high-resolution images, multiple locations, wedding portraits and a trash the dress shoot. Amanda and Zach are also available to travel for destination wedding shoots. Following your special day, Amanda and Zach offer couples the following photography items:

• Albums

15 Zach Harrison Photography Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 05/25/2018

This is actually my second time working with Zach and Amanda. They did the pictures for my brother's wedding, I was a bridesmaid and they were just so much fun. When I saw how good my brother's ... Read more pictures turned out they were my first choice for my wedding. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. They are so much fun and just relaxing to be around. We had an absolute blast just spending time with them. Their pictures are 100% absolutely stunning! I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone wanting top notch, quality pictures to remember their special day. They are the best!!!!!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 11/11/2017

These guys are it! They are professional and are the best of the best in my opinion. They walked us through everything and every detail of each shot. My husband hates having his picture taken and was ... Read more actually dreading the photo part of our wedding, but Zach and Amanda put him at ease and he was like that was cool. They really put him at ease so he could enjoy the moment! Absolutely love these guys! They go above and beyond.

B
Brittney

Married on 09/28/2017

We can’t say enough about these two people! Not only are the very professional, they are wonderful people. We couldn’t have dreamed of better photos for our big day. We highly recommend these two. Read more We can’t say enough about these two people! Not only are the very professional, they are wonderful people. We couldn’t have dreamed of better photos for our big day. We highly recommend these two.