Zachary Graft Music

Hudsonville, MI · View map · Visit website

About Zachary Graft Music

Zachary Graft Music is a wedding music provider based in Hudsonville, Michigan. This experienced violinist and fiddler has a degree in violin performance. Zachary Graft offers professional music services for weddings and special events all over Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana.

Couples working with this musician for their special day can enjoy a varied setlist, including classical music, traditional Irish music, standard wedding tunes, and more. Zachary Graft Music can provide music for various wedding events, like rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, and during breaks. Although he has an extensive repertoire of music, he can also learn new tunes and offer custom songs to reflect your individual style. For an additional fee, Zachary can accommodate requests for ensembles, such as a violin and piano duo, a string trio, or a quartet.

2 Reviews for Zachary Graft Music

2 Zachary Graft Music Reviews

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/19/2018

Our perfect rainy day

Zach was wonderful, he followed all of my notes that I asked of him. He was flexible with the rain and stayed under the pavilion and continued to play. I would definitely recommend him! Read more Zach was wonderful, he followed all of my notes that I asked of him. He was flexible with the rain and stayed under the pavilion and continued to play. I would definitely recommend him!

Katrina
Katrina Tooker

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing and Easy

Zach made the wedding so much easier. I never had to worry about the music. My husband and I had no idea really what we wanted and Zach really took it upon himself to plan what music was going to be ... Read more played. It was nice that I didn't have to give him any direction. The music he played was beautiful and he even learned a song to play for my walk down the isle. We really enjoyed having him at the wedding and all the guests sang his praises. He made the wedding all the better and I can't be more thankful. I hope if you read this you give him a chance, he is an amazing musician.

Zachary Graft Music FAQ