Zaconet Films

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Zaconet Films

Zaconet Films is a wedding videography business based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Head cinematographer, Ron, began this business out of his profound interest in curating fascinating narratives for others. He utilizes his background in media and employs his practiced set of camera skills when producing each wedding film. Together with his team, Rob strives to provide couples with moving wedding memories that they can revisit any time they want to relive their special day.

Aside from videography, Zaconet Films also provides professional photography services. Using a combination of shooting techniques like cinematic, traditional, and documentary-style, their team endeavors to create only the best films for their clients. Zaconet Films is available to film rehearsal dinners, pre-wedding events, ceremonies, and receptions. They are open to client revisions in the later stages of the process and provide each couple with the raw footage of their big day. Some of this company’s film specialties and services include:

• Save-the-date sessions
  • Travel and on-location services
  • Full-feature films and highlight reels
  • Slideshows and montages
  • Drone coverage
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • An available assistant filmmaker
  • Final films provided in Blu-Ray, SD card, or USB drive formats

3 Reviews for Zaconet Films

3 Zaconet Films Reviews

M
Marlon Beltran

Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent professional company would hire them without a doubt again

We absolutely loved working with Zaconet Films. They arrived on time and did such an amazing job on our wedding day. He is such a genuine person and really cares about his clients. From the very ... Read more beginning he was attentive to what my husband and I wanted to capture and what those intimate moments meant for us. He captured our day perfectly and we are so excited to have that the rest of our lives. He was such a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a fabulous videographer.

William
William Finnimore

Married on 02/09/2019

Awesome service

Did a fabulous job filming our wedding. He was very professional and we never knew he was there but he captured every important moment. Read more Did a fabulous job filming our wedding. He was very professional and we never knew he was there but he captured every important moment.

Nancy
Nancy Bowman

Married on 11/09/2018

The best day of my life!

I'm very happy whit his work! Very professional on time,very patient you know how stressful this big day can be. Lol I recommend him %100 thank you! Zac Read more I'm very happy whit his work!! Very professional on time,very patient you know how stressful this big day can be.lol I recommend him %100 thank you!! Zac

Zaconet Films FAQ