Zama

Isla Mujeres · View map

About Zama

This is the most exclusive beach club in the Cancun Area. Located in Isla Mujeres this magnificent venue offers a wide array of possibilities for events, from a delicious day at the beach to the most elegant of beach gala nights and parties.

Weddings here are like a dream, the sun sets in the ocean while the tropical breeze and the moon sets the romantic mood for the night.

-Private Beach club

-Luxurious Suite

-Beautiful swimming pool

-Spacious beach

-Beautiful palapa

-Dock for catamarans and boats

-Security

M
Mariah Monconduit

Married on 01/09/2019

Beautiful venue

This is a beautiful wedding venue. I had my wedding here in January and I have absolutely no complaints. The venue has three different areas which I loved because it separated the ceremony, dinner, ... Read more and reception locations. We had our ceremony on the beach, dinner underneath the palapa near the pool and dancing near the bar. The food was delicious! We decided to have their green ceviche for one of our appetizers and it was to die for. We went with a taco bar for dinner and that went over well with our guest.

S
Samantha

Married on 04/28/2017

I am so happy that I picked Zama as my wedding venue! I worked with Juliette Papillion to plan my wedding and she recommended Zama to me. I could not have been happier to have my wedding here. The ... Read more staff was amazing and so attentive to our guests. The drinks and food were great and our guests enjoyed everything about the venue. It is a beautiful venue with amazing views of the ocean. I was so happy with how everything turned out and can not wait to visit Zama again in the future.

P
Paulina

Married on 11/17/2012

Excellent place, amazing view, great food. THE BEST SERVICE on earth! Waiters, designers, bar tenders. It really was a lovely place to have the best wedding. Facility is in perfect conditions. Site ... Read more Site staff has a great collaborative attitude.

Zama FAQ