Zan Guerry Clubhouse

Chattanooga, TN · View map · Visit website

About Zan Guerry Clubhouse

The Zan Guerry Clubhouse is a modern wedding venue located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Situated on the banks of Tennessee River, this destination wedding venue offers stunning views of the Chattanooga bridges, Tennessee riverfronts, and mountains. The venue is a private tennis club, with modern ambiance and outdoor charm.

Facilities and Capacities
Zan Guerry Clubhouse has an outdoor wedding site, Ginny Power Garden, which can accommodate up to 200 guests. A gazebo in the garden is ideal for a private candlelight dinner. Couples can stroll along the Tennessee River and dance on the spacious balcony facing the river. The venue has decks on three sides, with three sets of 12-foot glass bi-fold doors opening on to the river, in addition to its River Terrace & Lounge.

Zan Guerry Clubhouse hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and engagement parties. It offers the following services:

• Bridal suite

Stacey
Featured
Stacey

Married on 10/20/2018

Such a lovely experience from start to finish!!

I just finished up my wedding at the club house and cannot say enough wonderful things about my entire experience! Firstly, the venue really comes alive in the evening. The combination of the river ... Read more backdrop and all of the twinkle lights, tiki torches and fire pits made for such a romantic yet cozy feel for our fall wedding. Very little decor was needed to take the space and transform it for a beautiful evening event. The flow of the venue worked perfectly for our group as well. There was plenty of space for a cocktail lounge, dinner and dancing! I loved the way everything came together and how the entire evening never felt rushed or stressed while setting up or breaking it down. Truly, the best thing about this venue is Maraa!! She was kind, helpful and flexible with me the entire process of planning. I came in more than my fair share to walk around and check out the space (unannounced) to help wrap my head around the astethic I wanted and she helped me with suggestions of vendors, floor plans, variations of how the space would work with different lay outs and at no point did she ever make me feel like I was a burden. She was my saving grace towards the end of planning; always returned my calls and emails quickly and helped me up to the day of with details to make my special day that much easier. She was not technically my day of planner but she made sure that at the end of the day, everything came together the way that it should have!

MaKayla
MaKayla

Getting married on 06/03/2020

We are so excited!

We have not officially chosen our venue yet but we went venue hunting this weekend at multiple and this was by far our favorite choice! We met with Maraa and she was so sweet and truly interested in ... Read more our wedding and the details. From the start she was asking us questions about ourselves and what we liked and was even getting excited WITH us. She really made us feel special and like she was already as invested as we are. She answered every question we had and more so we feel 100% comfortable that the Zan Guerry Clubhouse could be a perfect match for us.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience using this venue for our fall, evening wedding. From beginning to end, Maraa was extremely responsive, helpful, accommodating (we were able to use our dogs ... Read more in our ceremony!) and made the process very easy. A major plus is that this venue allows you to use all your own caterers and set up/decorate however you desire unlike a lot of other wedding spots in the area! As for the venue itself, it is very classy (especially at night!) and has beautiful views of the Tennessee River from multiple spots in the club house. All of our guests kept commenting on how pretty this venue was; especially the ceremony area down near the water! Overall, we were extremely satisfied with this unique place we chose to say our "I Do's!" and I would not have changed a thing! Thank you Maara and The Zan Guerry Clubhouse!!