Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Dubuque, IA · View map · Visit website

About Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Here at Zazou's we pride ourselves on being innovative and unique when it comes to providing the ultimate experience. Not only do we offer various designers, but we also have our very own customizable gown collection! From bridal gowns to tuxedos and all the way to bridal jewelry, we offer a wide variety to make any look complete. Our chic and modern atmosphere is the perfect environment to help any bride say, "I found the gown at Zazou's!"

13 Reviews for Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

13 Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos Reviews

Ryann
Ryann

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Dress in a Perfect Shop

I went to Zazou's with my best friend looking to just try and find what type of dresses work with my body type. Little did I know I would not only find a dress that fit my body type, but I would find ... Read more THE one. Jody and Lauren were amazing and didn't even care that I didn't have an appointment. They only showed me dresses within my budget and I found the best dress I could have asked for! My friend (who makes her own clothes) even sold Jody some of her custom shirts! It was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend Zazous for all bridal needs!

K
Kelsey

Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful!

Zazou's made our first time dress shopping such a great time! They welcomed not only me but all my guests and made them feel comfortable. Read more Zazou's made our first time dress shopping such a great time! They welcomed not only me but all my guests and made them feel comfortable.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie R Arndt

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

Jodi and her employees were truly amazing to work with. They let me talk through my likes and dislikes if gowns and helped me select the one. I am happy to have found my dress at Zazous. Read more Jodi and her employees were truly amazing to work with. They let me talk through my likes and dislikes if gowns and helped me select the one. I am happy to have found my dress at Zazous.