Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning

Gwynn Oak, MD · View map · Visit website

About Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning

A full-service wedding caterer in Baltimore, Maryland, Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning is the ideal choice for couples wishing for stylish and delicious cuisine at a reasonable price. An integral part of the wedding industry for over 25 years, the company prides itself on creating menus that are both imaginative and elegant. Building its reputation on quality, Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning accumulates praise for its fresh food and exceptional service.

Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning is committed to utilizing sustainable green practices to ensure a successful dinner service. In order to exceed your highest expectations, the company provides the following services:

• Setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Servers
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning seeks out the best possible ingredients from local artisans and farmers. Couples who entrust their taste buds to the company's services benefit from the following array of cuisines and dietary restrictions to personalize their affair:

• African
  • Nut-free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

In addition, the company is more than happy to craft a bar menu that suits your individual tastes and needs. Interested couples benefit from the following:

• Bartender(s)
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Other Services
Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning also offers a variety of wedding decor items. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Barware

S
Featured
Ilana

Married on 05/05/2018

I don't even know where to begin. I worked with Matt Gold/Zeffert and Gold and literally cannot imagine a better experience with a caterer. I was first nervous about pricing, but Zeffert and Gold were ... Read more much more reasonable than other full service caterers, but I'm type-A and also work over 80 hours a week, so knew I needed someone I could completely rely on and who would handle the details. I was blown away in the meeting/menu tasting and knew they were the ones! Their food was delicious, and Matt clearly is the top of his field. For the year leading up to the wedding, Matt was in communication with me, and handled reserving chairs for rentals, me switching my venue, and tons of other unexpected details. I was only the second wedding in the venue we switched to, but in our walk-through Matt thought of everything and made sure the layout was perfect. He has an eye for detail, and knows how to design events to maximize fun and minimize headache. Again, all for a price lower than other caterers. I was able to adjust my menu not to far in advance of the wedding, and everything was beyond delicious.. For my speciality cocktails, I chose something kinda out there, and he made sure it was made perfectly. I could go on and on, but seriously I'm a perfectionist and thinking of my wedding, working with Zeffert and Gold was the best decision.

R
Rivka Friedman

Getting married on 04/02/2020

Treated me like family

They were so helpful in planning my daughters wedding. She was planning from out of town and they were always available to help guide us with each and every decision. You are making a mistake by not ... Read more selecting Z and G as your caterer.

G
Greg Pawelczyk

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great Company, Great Food, and most important GREAT PEOPLE!

I can NOT say enough about this company. They were GREAT! We had a very short timeline to get things done and they came through. Megan King was our initial contact and she was great. She stayed in ... Read more constant communication with us. She was familiar with the venue (Cloisters) and was able to guide us in what would and would not work. The day of staff Ben (Manager), Taylor (Chef), Alli, Deigo, Damon, Rayna, and all of the rest were very friendly. They made sure my wife was calm and spoke with her before her big walkout to make her feel comfortable which I appreciate. My little nephew took a liking to Alli and she went out of her way to make him feel special. He normally takes time to warm up but not with her. She was great! The food, everyone loved the food. GET THE BELGIAN WAFFLE BAR FOR DESERT!! It was the biggest hit, people are still talking about it! I am very thankful for all of the staff that made this day go smooth and without a hiccup. I would highly recommend them.