Zena Florist

Toughkenamon, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Zena Florist

Zena Florist, LLC is a flower business located in Toughkenamon, Pennsylvania. The owner and main floral designer, Maria Navarrete-Olvera, works closely with you to deliver the flowers, style and product you want. Maria brainstorms with you and discusses options with you so your flowers capture you and your wedding theme effortlessly.

Zena Florist wants you to enjoy your day and focus on you and your new spouse. They provide a full-service set up and clean up to save you time. Maria can create classic, modern, rustic, glamorous or romantic arrangements. She will visit your venue to get ideas on how to best incorporate beautiful fresh flowers into your special day. Her services include:

• Aisle decor

M
Mallory Lehman

Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful and easy!

I went to meet with Maria for a quick consultation for my wedding. She was incredibly kind and welcoming. After explaining my style and what I wanted for my venue, she immediately saw my vision. We ... Read more spoke a few times and sent pictures back and forth so she knew what I liked and did not like. I went to visit her once more after we signed the contract because she had a new flower she wanted me to check out and as my opinion of a few other small details. She was incredibly quick in her responses and created a quote within a week of sitting down with me. Her prices were significantly lower than other competition but did not lack in quality! I would highly recommend Zena florist for any occasion but especially for weddings.

Tamara
Tamara Acuna

Married on 04/06/2019

Best florist!

Maria, and her creative talents, were a huge part of the joy and beauty of our wedding. I gave Maria a few pictures of bouquets I liked, she created floral arrangements that far exceeded my ... Read more expectations. I highly recommending trusting Zena Florist - you will be thrilled with her creativity, communication, and product.

Kim
Kim Fell

Married on 03/30/2019

Very Happy With Our Flowers!

Maria was amazing to work with... She gives you her complete attention and good ideas for arrangements! Her attention to detail is second to none and she even delivered the flowers to two separate ... Read more locations the morning of our wedding...I would recommend her to any bride!