Zenrgy Productions

Pine Brook, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Zenrgy Productions

Zenrgy Productions is a full-service wedding entertainment company in Little Falls, New Jersey that specializes in wedding entertainment because it is simply what they love to do. Working with a consultant, you are ultimately placed in the driver seat so you can customize everything for your special day. In addition, since they only do one large event per day, this allows the team at Zenrgy Productions to concentrate on what’s most important--you. Offering a variety of entertainment and event services, including lighting and a photo booth, Zenrgy Productions will do whatever they can in order to make your big day the day of your dreams.

Knowing weddings inside and out, Zenrgy Productions understands what is needed in order to create an amazing experience for you and your guests. With a variety of genres to choose from, including, top 40, oldies, rock, country and more, Zenrgy Productions and their experienced MCs and DJs will provide an unforgettable affair where everyone will not want to leave the dance floor. Zenrgy Productions is also available for the following services:

• Bilingual MC

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 10/11/2015

From start to finish, Rich and his team at Zenrgy provided excellent customer service and a willingness to help us with any questions we had, and to top it off, made our wedding night what it was. ... Read more Everybody who attended said that the DJ and MC were unlike any other and made the night totally unique and fun. There was never a dull moment because of their knowledge and experience with gauging what the crowd needs. They have perfect timing, whether playing a slow or upbeat song to playing interactive games that no one can forget. No one sat and everyone had fun! The professionalism was outstanding and the value of the package we got, was unbeatable. I never had to question or doubt their abilities even since we hired them a year in advance (and I'm thankful we did hire them so far out, because they get all booked up quick!) Chris and I are %100 happy with the job they did. Thank you Zenergy for making the most important night of our and our family's lives, truly unforgettable.

J
Joe Lucca

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Grateful for great service.

I've used Ritch and his team on two separate occasions. The last being my wedding. Everyone truly enjoyed themsleves and the music was amazing. We also added a Photo booth which Ritch himselself ... Read more operated and we have great photos as well as memories of our beautiful Day. If your condidering hiring Zenergy productions for an occasion do so with confidence they will not disappoint you. Best of Luck....Joe L.

Becca
Becca Urtnowski

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Super easy to work with

I sent a message to this Vendor this morning and not more than 5 minutes later I had a response from Rich. I had a bunch of questions and a tricky budget. He walked me through what he was able to ... Read more offer me and answered all my questions. I had a bunch of other DJ vendors respond to messages I haven’t even opened because I just felt like this was the right choice. After coming to an agreement on pricing and services he sent me over a VERY easy form to fill out to customize my weddings songs. Super easy tool and very convenient. I have not worked with this vendor yet but I am really looking forward to signing the contract and working with him !!