Zermatt Resort

Midway, UT · View map · Visit website

About Zermatt Resort

Zermatt Resort is a wedding venue located in Midway, Utah. Nestled in the heart of the Wasatch Mountains, the Zermatt Resort overlooks lush flower gardens and is known as a unique and memorable wedding event for couples throughout Utah and beyond.

Facilities and Capacity
Zermatt Resort offers old-world ambiance and a romantic atmosphere that is simply unforgettable. The highlight of the Zermatt Resort is the Matterhorn Ballroom, which is known for its honeycomb mahogany cielings and spectacular atmosphere that you and your guests simply won’t forget. Couples have also been wed under the garden gazebo, which offers uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape.

The Zermatt Resort staff can provide a wide array of event items, such as barware, flatware, glassware, linens, audio equipment, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, furniture, lighting, tables, and tents. Some of the services they offered include:

• Accommodations

C
Featured
Cortney

Married on 05/03/2014

Zermatt was a beautiful wedding venue. Jamie was extremely helpful and willing to work with everyone involved in the wedding. We had a big wedding and they went above and beyond to make my wedding the ... Read more the one I had always dreamed of. I have been to many weddings and I have not seen many venues with service as good as the service we received from the Zermatt. They made my wedding stress-free and I could have not have found a better venue. The food was amazing and I still hear great reviews about the food. I have heard many good remarks on the staff and how welcome they felt. Many of the people that attended my wedding want to go back in the future.

C
Carla

Married on 12/23/2014

Everything was wonderful! Thank you! Read more Everything was wonderful! Thank you!

User4532798

2+ years ago

The staff at this venue were very responsive to our requests, answered all questions timely, and stuck to the previously arranged payment agreement. Read more The staff at this venue were very responsive to our requests, answered all questions timely, and stuck to the previously arranged payment agreement.