Zeta Event Productions

Miami Lakes, FL · View map · Visit website

About Zeta Event Productions

Zeta Event Productions is an award-winning wedding full service event company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. As a family-run business, they pride themselves in having a family of happy clients and invite you to become a part of it! Offering everything you need to produce a beautiful wedding or event. .

• Full Event Planning

Featured
Lorelei

Married on 12/01/2018

So Worth It

I had the pleasure of working with Jackie from Zeta Event Productions and it was truly the best decision that I made during the planning process. It didn't occur to me that a wedding is not a regular ... Read more party but a full scale event and Jackie coordinated everything so perfectly that even my husband, who is in operations management, was impressed. The wedding flowed smoothly, all the transitions were perfect and Jackie had my back and made sure every decoration was set up and broken down and packed away by the end of the night. Because of her, my mom and bridesmaids were able to completely enjoy the party and do their jobs of keeping the dancefloor lit (which she subtly reminded them of at the rehearsal). My sisters-in-law were all in awe of the lack of chaos and my calmness in the days leading up to the wedding, and I attribute that all to being confident that Jackie was handling all of the details. My wedding was incredibly romantic and beautiful and the best part was that my husband and I were able to take complete pleasure in it and soak up every second without a worry, because it really does go by in the blink of an eye, thanks to Jackie.

F
Fabiola

Getting married on 12/20/2019

Wouldn't book any other vendor! They are truly amazing!

Jackie, Roxy and their entire team are so accommodating! They are so responsive and are amazing to work with! I booked them for our wedding and my fiance and I are ecstatic! Read more Jackie, Roxy and their entire team are so accommodating! They are so responsive and are amazing to work with! I booked them for our wedding and my fiance and I are ecstatic!

Spring
Spring

Married on 12/30/2018

Best Value Event Company

We used Zeta for decor, DJ, videography and month-of planning, and we can't stop raving about this company. We worked with Jackie who was super responsive to our emails and phone calls, which was very ... Read more important to me since I was planning the wedding from Chicago. Jackie and the rest of the Zeta team really know their stuff. I basically told her what my vision was through emails and pictures, and like a fairy godmother, she just made it happen. The end result was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The price we paid was also extremely reasonable for all of the services we received, and I don't think we could have pulled off my vision on a budget without them.