Zida Fashion Accessories

Burnsville, MN · View map

About Zida Fashion Accessories

* Zida is a fashion boutique carrying designer inspired handbags, jewelry, hats, scarves, wallets and more.

* We opened our Burnsville store in August of 2007 and our Shoppes at Arbor Lakes store in Maple Grove in September of 2010

* Each Zida store appears more expensive than what the prices really are. Beautiful vintage displays, chandeliers, rich fabrics and colors fill each store and create a warm and welcoming boutique environment. Our shoppers feel pampered and special and since our prices range from $5.95 to $59.95, they can afford to buy a treasure or two that makes them feel special as they walk out the door.

* We offer trendy fashion accessories, along with classic pieces, in every style imaginable which allows our customers to accessorize any outfit from fun and casual to business to formal, such as weddings, parties, and proms.

* We offer customized service to brides for themselves and their wedding parties. A wide variety of jewelry and clutches are offered in-store, but if you don't find what you're looking for, we will shop specifically for you!

* Our customer service sets us apart from other boutiques. Each guest is warmly greeted and has the option of browsing on their own or working one on one with any of our fashion consultants.

* Being in ZIDA isn't just shopping...it's an experience.

3 Reviews for Zida Fashion Accessories

3 Zida Fashion Accessories Reviews

M
Ashley

Married on 10/16/2010

Zida's owners, Machele and Kelly, made sure that I had the perfect jewelry for my wedding day. I described what I was looking for when it came to my own jewelry and for the bridesmaids, and they came ... Read more back with something even better! They all got so excited about my wedding and made me feel incredible about all my plans, the dresses, and just myself in general! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this store and can't wait to go back and visit. Thanks so much ladies, Zida is truly a unique experience!

R
larissa

Married on 05/22/2010

Zida was really helpful when I went in looking for bridesmaid jewelry. They searched for something that suited my taste and even went out of their way to find me something that wasnt in the store at ... Read more the time, and did a special order. Everything is super affordable and the customer service is great!

K
K

Married on 08/06/2011

Zida is a unique and fun find! They have new, changing trendy jewelry at affordable prices. I found a couple of things for my wedding here. The only challenge was I was offered help finding a ... Read more hair-piece for my wedding day, but by the time they got back to me it was too late.

Zida Fashion Accessories FAQ