Zion Springs

Hamilton, VA · View map · Visit website

About Zion Springs

Zion Springs is a rustic barn wedding venue in Hamilton, Virginia. This luxury bed and breakfast offers everything you need for the perfect wedding weekend. From exquisite catering options to breathtaking countryside views, Zion Springs guarantees a stress-free experience from beginning to end. The Zion Springs staff works with you to create a custom wedding package tailored to your needs. Whether you’re planning in intimate elopement or a formal wedding celebration, they have what it takes to make your wedding event spectacular. Choose Zion Springs and have your wedding dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Zion Springs offers several indoor and outdoor locations to host your wedding ceremony and reception. The terrace is the most popular ceremony location. It features a stone path leading to picturesque gardens, a lovely ceremony pergola, and wrought iron chairs for your guests. The terrace ambiance is elegant and relaxed, and offers views of the rolling Virginia hills. The south side terrace is suited for cocktail hour or outdoor receptions. It features an atrium surrounded by tall trees, an outdoor kitchen and bar space, several fire pits, and lawn games for after-dinner entertainment. If one of these doesn’t suit your style, you can choose from several locations around the farm to hold your ceremony. Zion Springs has several scenic spring-fed creeks, tall pine forests, orchards, and vineyards for you and your guests to enjoy. Receptions are typically held in the barn, a rustic wooden venue with 4300 square feet of ballroom and patio space. The dining and ballroom space can be used for a formal dinner, while the patio is ideal for cocktail hour. The barn can accommodate up to 250 seated guests.

Zion Springs offers all-inclusive wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. You’ll work with an onsite wedding planner to create your package and offer overnight options for you and your honored guests. You’ll have venue access from Friday to Sunday to let you decorate, enjoy, and clean up at your leisure. Full-service catering, including bartenders and wait staff, are available directly through Zion Springs. You may bring your own alcohol (without corking fees) as well as any personal decor for the ceremony and reception. Zion Springs also offers massage services, photo booth rentals, and bed and breakfast accommodations throughout the wedding weekend.

Accommodations
Zion Springs features nine suites in the bed and breakfast which can accommodate up to 32 guests. You will enjoy access to the lodge’s amenities, complimentary breakfast, and comfortable private rooms to relax and enjoy.

30 Reviews for Zion Springs

30 Zion Springs Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 06/01/2019

My dream wedding come true

We loved the venue from the first visit. It was the first venue (of 5) we visited and we put down a deposit immediately for fear of losing our weekend. We did go see the other venues on our short ... Read more list, but the other spots, while beautiful, just didn't match what ZIon Springs could offer us. Working with Elise (our wedding coordinator) was great - she nailed it (as I told her the day of). She worked with us on our design plan and really understand what we wanted and what our vision was. The stone patio and the barn looked absolutely amazing! And of course working with Jon on the overall weekend and Daniel on the food was great. The food was SO good! I've been to weddings... and typically you are served dry beef and/or rubbery chicken. The food at ZS was delicious and our guests still compliment us about it! Kudos to the chef! The dream dinner and fall BBQ were really nice as they gave us a chance to sample the menu options and choose our wedding menu (it was a tough choice because everything we ate was delicious). The ability to bring our own alcohol (without a corkage fee) was also really helpful - I'm sure we saved a LOT of money working directly with Total Wine. Another thing that we really loved about ZS was the B&B and the barn rooms - we were able to have our immediate families and members of the bridal party stay with us on site - so it was so much more than just a wedding reception... it was a weekend long celebration. Starting with the welcome on Friday afternoon, continuing through the rehearsal, and a group breakfast Saturday morning - it gave us time to really catch up with our families (who live all over the country) and gave our families a chance to get to know each other. It may sound contrite, but the wedding was PERFECT. Everything I wanted. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, the reception was a blast (dancing all night long), followed by the fireside drinks and being able to catch up with friends and family before they left for the evening... I didn't want the night to end and I know our guests felt the same way. We still get compliments on what a great wedding it was (on so many details: the beautiful patio, the delicious food, the picture slide show to close the reception)... and it makes me smile because it was everything I ever hoped for.

Roberta
Roberta Piche

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Outstanding venue!

I would highly recommend Zion Springs as a wedding venue. My daughter and new son-in-law were married there this past weekend and it was outstanding! After looking at several venues in the state of ... Read more Virginia, they chose Zion Springs for many reasons, one of which was the option to have their family and friends on site for the entire weekend. Several family members stayed in the bed-and-breakfast and many of the bridesmaids, groomsmen and friends stayed in rooms in the barn. Our hosts, Chris and Jon, were the best! They were friendly, flexible and so accommodating! We enjoyed delicious breakfasts and lunch, and snacks were always available too. The ceremony was beautiful on the terrace and the reception in the barn was wonderful! All of the spaces available to us were beautiful and inviting, including the firepit areas, the outdoor patio tables and rocking chairs, the porch at the bed-and-breakfast and the areas for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour after the ceremony, game-playing and picture-taking. I cannot say enough about this venue. We loved it and I can honestly say that my daughter’s wedding was one of the best and most fun days of my life and Zion Springs was a large part of making that happen!

Justin
Justin Poe

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Ask for muffins.

We had our wedding just before Christmas, December 22nd. This date, at the time that we were first talking to Jon, fell a week after the end of their operating season. That’s correct. Jon Tigges and ... Read more his entire family and everyone at Zion Springs delayed the start of their winter holiday to celebrate with us and make one of the most important events of our lives easily the most memorable one. Now, I’m clearly biased. I think it was the greatest and most beautiful wedding to which I’ve ever been, in no small part due to the tireless and infinitely, impossibly, gracious hosting done by every member of Zion Springs. Sure, it was our wedding. Of course we thought it was beautiful. But almost every guest there independently told us so as well. Just another day for Jon, Elise, Daniel, Chris and the whole crew. That’s not to say that they were not on point, they were. They covered every detail imaginable, and they did so with casual confidence, a graceful ease that comes with successfully delivering on dreams hundreds of times. Yet they did so with a focus and presence in the moment that honored the preciousness of our event in a way that we didn’t even realize we wanted. To say that we were incredibly happy with the entire experience, is to put it mildly. Words fall short. We are forever grateful, and highly recommend visiting this majestic place as soon as you possibly can. Ask for muffins.