Zion Wedding

Virgin, UT · View map

About Zion Wedding

Non denominational minister who is happy to officiate at your wedding regardless of what your religious or sexual preferences are; I am there to facilitate your day.

Your wedding is truly a serious event, but above all it should be a day of celebration, fun and laughter. Not an ordeal.

1 Reviews for Zion Wedding

1 Zion Wedding Reviews

I
Ingrid

Married on 10/03/2015

Steve was the perfect officiant for our non-traditional wedding at Clear Creek Ranch outside Zion National Park! He met with us several times before the wedding to develop a ceremony program that fit ... Read more our unique style, and I always felt like we were in good hands. His performance on wedding day was the perfect blend of funny and spontaneous, as well as heartfelt and meaningful. I received dozens of compliments about him from wedding guests. In fact, many people thought he was part of our family because his program was so intimate and tailor made. Steve also works beautifully with other vendors, including the photographers and wedding planner. He always had the wedding party laughing and brought so much joy to our wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Zion Wedding FAQ