Zion's Studio

Orem, UT · View map

About Zion's Studio

I love creating art through photography! I love the set up, the capturing and putting the finishing touches on an image. After many years of self-training, practicing and learning from mentors and peers, I know that I am making an impact in the world with the photos I take. Most of all I love that I provide timeless treasures for my clients!

6 Reviews for Zion's Studio

6 Zion's Studio Reviews

MonicaMooreSmith
Monica

Married on 02/03/2018

My boyfriend colluded with Rebecca Hoffman (Zion's Studio Photography) to set up a "photo shoot" that turned into a surprise proposal. It was the most epic (and shocking) moment of my life. Rebecca ... Read more memorialized the whole day absolutely perfectly. From romantic candid shots, to an image of my soon-to-be fiancé checking the ring in his pocket while I looked for something, to the down-on-the-knee reaction shot, to the pinnacle moment—seconds after the proposal—when we are kissing and sobbing and you can *see the tears on our cheeks*. It is stunning to me that she not only has amazing skill at composition, but an intuition for where to be and when to take the shot. She's also fun, down-to-earth, and so easy to work with. LOVE and highly recommend Rebecca Hoffman!

A
Aubrey

Married on 08/12/2017

Super fun as easy to work with! Would recommend! Read more Super fun as easy to work with! Would recommend!

J
Joanne

Married on 06/10/2017

Above and beyond all expectations! Read more Above and beyond all expectations!