Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Cresskill, NJ · View map

About Zlatko Batistich Photographer

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Cresskill, New Jersey. Cresskill is a suburb about ten miles from New York City. I've been photographing weddings since 2002. I love photos that authentically represent the way things looked and felt, without being over-stylized. For the most part, my style is wedding photojournalism. I like to think of photography as "the art of real moments". I have a low-key, quiet personality that fits in easily at a wedding or other event. I'm an attentive observer — capturing moments as they happen. I do give some direction for portraits, partly to create them efficiently, and partly to give helpful suggestions when appropriate. Get in touch to talk about photography for your wedding!

31 Reviews for Zlatko Batistich Photographer

31 Zlatko Batistich Photographer Reviews

Daniel
Daniel Aun

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Experience with Zlatko

Zlatko is a phenomenal photographer and my wife and I highly recommend him. Thoughtful, friendly, creative, and accommodating from the very beginning, he was a pleasure to work with before and during ... Read more the wedding. He bonded with me and my wife, our families, and guests, and made the process all the more fun. His work was superb and we were very pleased with his photos. He will not measure efforts to please his clients, goes the extra mile, and makes everyone extremely happy. Don't even think about it: go for Zlatko! Daniel & Suzy

E
Emma C

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Zlatko was an absolute joy to work with! Super professional, polite, and patient! He was also super flexible with timing and locations. He perfectly captured our day - from the special details to ... Read more candid shots, we are so happy with all of the photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

L
Lizzie Smith

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Out There!

I highly highly recommend Zlatko! He photographed my wedding in September in Westchester and the photos could not be more gorgeous. First of all, Zlatko is extremely responsive and organized so you ... Read more feel very confident leading up to your wedding. Zlatko has an eye for all of the best spots and lighting so you end up with beautiful photographs. We had Zlatko (without any additional photographers) and he didn’t miss a single shot from first look to ceremony to dancing. Don’t think twice- book Zlatko!