Zoetic Photography

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Zoetic Photography

Zoetic Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Austin, Texas. Marcus Guillory, Zoetic Photography’s owner and lead photographer, is a dedicated artist, motivated to capture authentic moments of beauty as they naturally unfold. Marcus is exceptionally skilled at capturing the subtleties of an emotionally charged moment, while simultaneously salvaging the essence of your event. His ability to balance color will transform your wedding photographs into a collection of personal art for you and your loved ones to look back on and treasure for years to come.

Zoetic Photography goes above and beyond for their clients, offering a plethora of additional services in order to provide a truly unforgettable wedding photography experience. Some of their services include:

• Second photographer

1 Zoetic Photography Reviews

Angie
Angie Winbush

Married on 04/19/2019

Best Wedding Photos Ever!!!

OMG! Where Do I Begin? They Did A Phenomenal Job From Beginning To The End.. VERY PROFESSIONAL, They Really Went Above What My Expectations Were. They Met With My Wedding Cordinator A Day Before, ... Read more They Also Came To My Rehearsal To Get Insight Of How Everything Would Be.. I Was Beyond Amazed... Me And My Husband Have So Many Photos.. I Was In Such Auuaahhh On The Way They Worked Together, I Didn't Even See Them Snapping In Most Of The Memories They Captured. When I Look At Each Photo From Our Wedding I Get Excited All Over Again... Its Like I Can Feel EXACTLY What I Felt That Day.. Exceptional Work!!! I Highly Recommend Zoetic Photography If You Want A Lifetime Of Memories To Cherish You Should Definitely Go With Them. I Thank You Again For Helping Make This Day So Special For Me And My Husband.

Zoetic Photography FAQ