Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana

Punta Cana · View map

About Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana

Seeking a honeymoon in an intimate setting with natural beauty and a private beach? Look no further than this ultra-luxurious haven. Indulge in Endless Privileges® granting limitless access to à la carte restaurants, bars and lounges and in-suite private dining. Plus enjoy a welcome bottle of rum, fresh fruit basket, Bvlgari® bath amenities, complimentary spa treatment and horseback riding. Your wedding or honeymoon will be a masterpiece. After all Zoëtry means The Art of Life

2 Reviews for Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana

2 Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana Reviews

H
Haley

Married on 05/06/2017

Zoetry Agua was the PERFECT venue for our destination wedding. The resort is a very small, intimate, and tranquill. This is perfect if you are trying to get away from the large chain resorts. They ... Read more also only hold 1 wedding a weekend at this resort, so your day/weekend is all about you!! From the second you get to Zoetry you are treated with the highest quality and service. Every worker there is beyond friendly and they truly make you feel like family. Each guest has there own butler service. The beautiful photos of the resort do not do it justice, it so much more than that. The service, food, beach, pools, and restaurants were all FIVE stars. Zoetry Agua worked with me to plan the most perfect and gorgeous weddding. We had 50 guests and every one of them left saying how wonderful it was and spoke highly of how gorgeous the resort was and how well they were treated. I worked with the wedding coordinator for over a year to plan our wedding. She was very quick to respond and basically let me choose whatever I wanted. I did have to give all the guidance and explain in depth exactly what I wanted to ensure everything was perfect and as I pictured (but I'm extremely organized and enjoyed doing this so it worked out). On wedding day, everything ran smooth, and all the decor was better than I imagined.. I couldn't of been happier. Upon arrival we were upgraded to the Penthouse suite which made our stay even more amazing however even the most basic room was lovely. If your considering this resort for you wedding, definitely go for it!! It's worth the cost and you truly will not regret it! I would definitely choose this resort again if I had to plan another wedding, and I will definitely be back for our anniversary!!!

D
Danielle

Married on 04/29/2016

2.3

This resort fames themselves to be 5 star. It is far from 5 star service and failed miserably. I had the WORST experience planning my wedding in this resort. The wedding planner does not speak the ... Read more best english (she thinks she speaks it better then she does) which leads to much room for error and miscommunication. There is ONE wedding planner handling every single wedding and this is her first job (I get everyone has to start somewhere but not at a 5 star resort where you are paying TOP DOLLAR). If you are claiming your resort to be 5 star and the HIGHEST of service they should have a full team dedicated to weddings in Zoetry Agua and an experienced staff. The management is completely unprofessional and rude. Due to all the communication issues with the wedding planner and no resolution to my problems I had asked to speak to the manager. I was told my the wedding planner that he did not have an email or phone number. She advised me to write an email to her and she would pass it on to him. After investigating I found his email on AM resorts website, which is just pathetic. I am spending thousands of dollars and this is how I was treated. After emailing them with all my issues, the manger set me up with the Director of sales (?????) to help with my issues. He turned out to be worse because he started to change all the prices. My initial vendor fee was 100$, which he changed to 300$. I hired an outside wedding planner due to all my issues and that was just the beginning of more stress. They came up with over 3,000 dollars in fees ( far from the 100$ vendor fees gave to me when initially booked) for her to come in and they slandered her business to me via email. I was two months away from my wedding and was still fighting over prices quoted to me in my first contract and then changed and had to decide if I could afford the fees. No more room to write more but inbox me and I will forward you everything that happened here so you don't have a HORRIBLE wedding!

Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana FAQ