ZoomJoint Apparel Inc.

Rock Point, AZ · View map

About ZoomJoint Apparel Inc.

About Mybridaldress.com

Mybridaldress.com is the online store that provides every new couple and bride the starter of honey life -- body flirting and attractive bridal dresses! We know that a perfect bridal dress and an unforgotable wedding ceremony will be cherished forever as the start of marriage life. So we are here, professional enough, to provide you wedding dresses you alike, from vintage type to latest vogue, as well as a range of bridesmaid dresses and formal gowns. Our only target is to make your wedding charming enough as strong champagne!

Professional Bridal Dress Manufacturer
Our manufacturer department locates in Suzhou, the famous embroidery city of China, who inherits the tradition of nice embroider handcraft. Our hard working designers and dress makers are always pursuing perfect dresses produce. They focus on tiny details and seams of every wedding dress they make so that you could hardly find any flaw or speck.

Quality Fabric and Material Combines Classic Handcraft
We use only high quality fabric material such as imported satin, organza, silk to sew dresses, integrating with classic handwork like chinese embroidery work and our experienced designer fashion ideas, your bridal gown should be meaningful just as its name.

Custom to Measurements
As we are professional enough bridal dress manufacturer, each dress making is divided into several working procedures after its design. Workers from different department cooperates closely, the working efficiency improves greatly. Thus we can promise you 10 days of customizing term while other companies do it 20 days or more.

Timely Support
We know that new couples are usually lack of knowledges on wedding. So we are ready to provide you some helpful guides and suggestions timely via live chat, MSN or e-mail.

No wonder you may be hesitant when you find Mybridaldress.com from Google or Yahoo search. Just believe on us that we will zoom in every details for your concerned bridal thing!

5 Reviews for ZoomJoint Apparel Inc.

5 ZoomJoint Apparel Inc. Reviews

J
Jessie

Married on 07/30/2013

It fit perfectly! So impressed with my dress. I love it so much! I feel like a I bought a $1,000 dress but its wasn't that much at all. Read more It fit perfectly! So impressed with my dress. I love it so much!!!! I feel like a I bought a $1,000 dress but its wasn't that much at all.

K
Kelly

Married on 06/03/2012

Bought this dress for my step-sister's wedding. It is GORGEOUS, fits just right, and is super nice quality. I love it. It came so much faster than other custom dress makers as well, I'd highly ... Read more recommend.

M
Maria

Married on 10/23/2014

This guys are great! They helped me on dress selection and offered me free shipping since I ordered 5 dresses together(1 bride dress and 4 maids dresses). The dresses are beautiful with very nice ... Read more quality. I will be surely back and order again!