Zoya's Atelier

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Zoya's Atelier

Servicing the Washington, D.C. metro area, family-owned bridal boutique Zoya’s Atelier specializes in beautiful and unique designer wedding gowns. With over 30 years of creative design experience, co-owners and mother-and daughter-in-law team Zoya and Amy are dedicated to exemplary customer service, and showcase wedding gowns with true wow factor from numerous award-winning international designers.

Products Offered
Award-winning Zoya’s Atelier is the exclusive retailer of British designers Suzanne Neville and Ian Stuart, and also showcases designers Sottero and Midgley, Matthew Christopher, YSA Makino and Stephen Yearick. Zoya’s Atelier also specializes in evening wear for mothers of the bride and groom. Catering to all shapes, sizes and budgets, Zoya's Atelier is truly a one stop shop for your wedding, and any special event.

Brides interested in viewing the bridal gown selections available at Zoya’s Atelier may schedule a complementary in-store appointment. Plus-size gowns are available, in addition to the following services:

• Alterations

S
Featured
STEFANIE

Married on 07/27/2019

All brides should start their search here! This was the first place I went to try on dresses and I couldn't be happier. The ambience, styling suggestions, professionalism and wide variety of prices ... Read more make this a MUST for anyone in the dc metro region! I tried on just 4 dresses and gave my feedback to Amy-she found my dream dress UNDER budget within seconds! She also set up an appointment after hours so my mother could drive up from Richmond to see me wearing it in person.

Joyce
Joyce

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Knowledgeable and expert family boutique!

I really, really loved my experience at Zoya's. It was by far my favorite boutique that I visited in the DMV area, though I ultimately said yes to a dress somewhere else. I worked with Amy, who is ... Read more utterly genuine, easy to talk to, as well as super sharp, insightful, and completely knowledgeable about every gown and every designer. As I tried on a number of dresses, Amy weighed the pros and cons of each dress with me and pointed out what was working with my body and what wasn't. She also expertly matched each dress to the perfect veil so I could get a complete look, had me walk up and down the store so I could see how I moved in each dress, and kind of just blew me away with how thorough and thoughtful she was and how much time and attention she was giving me. I got the impression that Zoya and Amy are total pros -- they don't even use clamps because they said you can get a better sense of how a dress will look by painstakingly pinning it. This was such a change from some of the other places I visited, where someone just threw a bunch of clamps at the back and shooed you out. Based on my reactions to the dresses I tried on, Amy pulled several dresses for me that I never would have thought to try on and I fell utterly in love with them. She is the only stylist to have done this for me successfully. Although I ended up not getting the specific dress I fell in love with (my family wanted something more traditional and it was outside of my budget -- totally heartbreaking), I really loved and appreciated the experience. My only con about Zoya's is that they don't let you take photos of yourself in the dresses because their designers don't allow it. This was a serious downside for me because none of my bridal party lives in the area and my mom lives across the country. I was able to Facetime with my mom with Amy's help, but I wish I could have had photos to show my friends and to reference later on while making a decision. And, I also think it's important to see the dress in photos so you can see it from different angles, etc. So, in sum, definitely bring along anyone who is necessary to you in the decision-making process because they aren't going to see you in the dress otherwise!

Lisa
Lisa Moynihan

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

From the moment my mom and I walked into Zoya’s Atelier, we knew there was something special about the place. Amy and Zoya made us feel so comfortable with their combined expertise and warm, welcoming ... Read more natures. From trying on dresses to the intricate and meticulous alterations, Zoya and Amy and their team were fabulous to work with. Their clear passion for the work, their obvious care and concern for each of their customers, and their professionalism are unparalleled. I could not recommend them more highly, and I am so thankful for their help. I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding!