Back to 2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS

S
Samantha

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beyond expectations

Having 2nd II None as our DJ, videographer, and photo booth set-up made our wedding more than amazing. Every staff member was beyond friendly and accommodating. John Mitch was our DJ and by no means did he disappoint. We wish we could have stayed on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests complimented how great our vendors were and that is thanks to 2nd II None.

Sammie
Sammie Gallo

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Made my wedding day a dream!

Our wedding DJ, Joe, was the best. We couldn't have asked for a more personable, caring, hysterical guy to be the one to emcee our wedding and make our guests feel important and welcomed. 10/10 would recommend.

John
John Kella

Married on 08/31/2019

Father of the Bride - Wedding Reception

We hired 2nd II None Productions to DJ my daughter's wedding. What a great experience! From the initial meeting with our DJ (Cool Breeze), it was clear that this was going to be a great experience. Our DJ worked with my daughter and future son-in-law to pull together a program that exceeded their expectations for their reception. "Cool Breeze" delivered on the experience they had hoped for. Our guests were amazed at the level that our DJ interacted with our family and friends and the way that he maintained a high-level of momentum and energy throughout the reception. Additionally, Cool Breeze was very good at remembering key details and facts throughout the reception - that made his performance very personable. We highly recommend 2nd II None Productions and our DJ - Cool Breeze. A great experience all around!

Daryll Jordan

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, 10/10!!

So fun without being cheesy! Amazing and easy to work with. Really made our day that much more special.

Tia
Tia Schott

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing DJ's

They were absolutely great! I had been to a wedding they DJ'd at before and me and my now husband had agreed that it was the best wedding we had been to because of the atmosphere with the DJ's. We had them do our wedding and it was great! They try to do everything possible to make the day go great, to get to know what you would want best while knowing how to keep a party going! They also have both a DJ and an emcee so they can be even more attentive to your needs than others. We have gotten so many compliments since the wedding about how fun our wedding was and specifically on the DJ's being amazing!

L
Leah Brown

Married on 06/29/2019

You NEED Shaheed for your wedding!

Hands down the best decision I made in regards to wedding vendors. 2nd ii none was extremely professional as well as very personable. They always responded to my emails within a few hours if not minutes and never failed to answer if I called. Shaheed was our dj and I could go on and on about how amazing he was. I lost track of how many people came up to me the following days after my wedding to tell me how fantastic our dj was. He was made for the job. Super upbeat, super fun, and has all the moves! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. I would HIGHLY recommend this company and HIGHLY recommend Shaheed.

N
Nikki Adasczik

Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome DJ

Simply the best! Willie and his staff do not disappoint. We hired them for DJ and Videographer services. Each step of the way was met with enthusiasm, ideas, and execution. The white dance floor with the monogram was full all night and the white DJ booth took our party to a whole other level! We had sparklers that shot out of canisters which provided a stunning picturesque background. These guys are the greatest. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/15/2019

Book 2nd II None Now!

We cannot say enough great things about 2nd II None Productions! Ryan Leech was our DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING! We also used them for uplighting and the Magic Mirror photobooth. We saw 2nd II None Productions at a family member's wedding a year or so before ours and didn't look any further when it was our turn to find a DJ for our big day. They are SO interactive and do a great job getting guests involved and everyone was having a great time on the dance floor! We had guests there who are getting married next year in Columbus, OH and they loved 2nd II None so much they were asking us if they travel! Don't look any further and book 2nd II None now... You won't regret it and they will make your wedding reception and events beyond perfect!

Elyse
Elyse Wiedemann

Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJs in town!

Huge shout out to DJs Dickie and Larry for the most amazing wedding experience we could have ever dreamed of! They were both so amazing to work with and super energetic keeping the dance floor packed all night. DJ Dickie helped us with all of our planning and went above and beyond to help us choose the right kind of music to keep the party going. 2nd II None Productions was so easy to work with and very professional from the beginning. Entertainment can make or break a wedding and they nailed it! Thanks again for the most memorable night!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Everyone at 2nd II None is the absolute best! We chose to use them for DJ, Photo Booth, Photography, and Videography services, and we couldn’t have been happier!

Willie T was our DJ and was absolutely incredible! Our guests loved him, his energy, and his ability to get everyone up and dancing. Danielle was our photographer, and captured some of the most beautiful shots of our wedding day. We were thrilled with the services, and can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed! Thanks guys!

Dana

Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience and great vendor!

We cannot thank 2nd II None enough for their DJ and up lighting services! We had the best experience and would recommend John Mitch to anyone! They made this process the easiest and most fun working with this group! They gave us suggestions and also took our suggestions. John was bale to get all of our guest up on the dance floor! We would definitely recommend John Mitch & 2nd II None!

S
Sarah Fuller

Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJand company! My special day wouldn’t have happened without these guys especially Shaheed! He was AMAZING! Highly reccomend!

Dan Lauzon

Married on 05/04/2019

Best in the biz

John and his crew are the best. Highly recommend using 2nd2none

A
Alexa

Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic! Best DJ there is!

Words cannot describe how thankful I was to have had John Mitch as the MC from 2ND II NONE PRODUCTIONS for our big day! The entire second to none staff was incredible! The Photo booth was a complete hit and full of people all night while the dj playing music was fantastic keeping everyone on the dance floor! Without a doubt, a total dream team that had each and every one of our guests smiling and having a great time! John Mitch, however, was exceptional! We received so many complements on how personable, eccentric and eloquent he was from all of our guests! He kept everyone having a fantastic and fun time while also keeping the flow of the night going steadily! He did a excellent job of guiding the evening like a complete professional to ensure we were able to meet all of the moments we hoped for while also being able to let loose and have fun! We could never thank him enough for giving us such peace of mind to not worry about a thing and trust in him to do the flawless job that he did to make my big day be a complete fairytale wedding! We want everyone else to know who to go to for a completely personalized and flawless entertainment experience!

E
Elizabeth Martin

Married on 03/01/2019

The best wedding DJ ever!

And I’m not saying that just because it was our wedding! They truly brought the party! They were flexible, they were chill, they were a total MC. I gave an extensive list of the songs we enjoyed for them to get an idea of what we’d like and they did an amazing job! Can’t suggest them enough!

K
Katie

Married on 01/12/2019

No words! Absolutely Perfect!

We used 2nd II none productions for our wedding at seven springs in January. There are honestly no words to describe how amazing this team was. From the first time we met with John Mitch we knew they were the ones. Their responsiveness and professionalism was amazing. What we liked most was their willingness to work with what we wanted. They gave us so many options on how we would like the night to go and then they executed it without a hitch. John was basically like a second wedding coordinator. He was so unbelievably helpful the night of the wedding. Anything we needed (not even music related) he was on top of it. Chaz did a fabulous job DJing. We got our uplighting from them too and it was perfect. Don’t look anywhere else. 2nd II None is the place to go. Take our word for it.

Alyssa
Alyssa Cavallaro

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing!

When I started planning our wedding, 2nd II None was the first vendor we contacted because I knew they were the best in the business. Our wedding is STILL being talked about because it was so much fun! Willie kept everything flowing on time and really put a lot of effort into getting to know my husband and I and our bridal party, parents, guests before the wedding so he could cater the music and everything to us. I cannot say enough great things about them. If you want to have the best wedding ever, that your guests will be talking about for years to come, hire 2nd II none! You will not regret it!

Heather
Heather

Married on 12/29/2018

J. Mitch and Kool Breeze made our reception memorable

J. Mitch and Kool Breeze provided DJ services for our reception and we could not have asked for anything better. We met with John several times and he was always accommodating. He offered suggestions and opinions for music sections when we needed help and his ideas for various activities to keep our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor. DJ Kool Breeze was just as great. When he wasn't mixing music, he was out on the dance floor dancing with our guests. We highly recommend anyone looking for DJ service to give 2nd II None a call, better yet stop into their showroom where they can meet and show you the services they offer. They have examples set up to give you an idea of what to expect. After meeting with J. Mitch in their showroom, we ended up adding a snow machine and uplighting, to go along with DJ service. Guests highly praised our DJ selection and complemented about the great time they had because of the DJs. A DJ can make or break a wedding. J Mitch and Kool Breeze did not disappoint and made our reception memorable.

J
Jocelyn A Sanchez

Married on 11/17/2018

Happy as can be

This was probably one of the beat dj services I have have ever seen. Completely professional, flexible, and really interactive. Really could not be happier! Remember u get what u pay for!

B
Brooke

Married on 11/17/2018

Made our wedding amazing

I realize I am a little late to the game, but Nick DJ’ed our wedding back in November and I still have guests talking about how amazing he was! We had family and friends from all over (my husband is from philly) and people have been asking me if he travels. He hands down made our wedding the most amazing and fun experience. I may look a little wild in my photos because I never left the dance floor! He had everyone up and moving all night, kept the flow going, and kept me in check to HAVE FUN with my type - A personality. He was easy to work with - we were planning from across the state and he always made time for us if we were in town or over FaceTime. He works the room and had such a strong presence. Makes me want to relive it all over again. The price was also the most reasonable of any of the other vendors I researched - and I researched a lot. Only regret is my husband and I didn’t get a photo together in the photo booth - but again because nick kept us on the floor all night! Also nick if you see this - we tried to send you a thank you twice, sadly it kept being sent back to us. But THANK YOU for everything! We will recommend you to our friends and family!

N
Nikki

Married on 11/13/2018

CHAZ - 10/10!!

Chaz was absolutely wonderful to work with... And SO FUN! My husband and I went away to get married and came back to Pittsburgh for a reception. He nailed it with the vibe and style we wanted. I can't say enough great things about Chaz and the company!

J
Josh Grimm

Married on 11/10/2018

DJ that will take your reception to another level

Choosing 2nd II None was an easy decision after we attended their showcase. We were lucky to have Dickie for our wedding. Working through all the planning he was phenomenal and always there to answer questions (We had plenty of them). But his performance at the wedding was why we're writing this review. Dickie's name was brought up in every single compliment that we received after the reception. Everyone (including us) were incredibly blown away on how he was right there dancing with us and kept the dance floor filled all night! The mirror photo booth attendant and MC were also wonderful! Seriously, don't think twice - go with 2nd II None if you want everyone talking about your wedding!

Holly
Holly Donovan

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ!

Dickie Markovitz from Second II None was our DJ for our wedding. What can I say? Dickie far exceeded our exceptions and made our wedding amazing! Guests were coming up to us and asking if we selected all the music or just left it in his very capable hands. When we met with him we were very laid back and did not give him any firm guidelines, just that we wanted people to have a good time. We gave him a little bit of information about our general demographic (of ages etc) to aid a little bit in finding music genres that would appease all of our guests. We've also already had two people ask us for his information a mere week and a few days since we got married. So my husband and I would absolutely recommend this company and specifically Dickie Markovitz as a DJ! You will not be disappointed!

V
Valerie Osborne

Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing short of great

Nick was THE perfect fit for our wedding. He literally had every guest on the dance floor. I feel like everyone should have him at their wedding because he was a blast!

M
Megan Funston

Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Ed Lover & associate DJ Ed made the reception a blast!

Our DJs (DJ Ed Lover - Ed Ruschell & associate DJ Ed) were fantastic. They put together a great playlist based on our music taste and preference for mostly high energy songs, and they were able to read the room well. DJ Ed Lover did an exceptional job of sound mixing, so that songs transitioned well from one to another -- never and silence or awkward transitions. We even planned to do some of the interactive ideas Ed had, but the guests were enjoying themselves so much that when Ed asked me if we should go ahead, he respected our preference to just keep the music going rather than stop to do a group activity dance (though Ed's ideas were great). Our guests kept raving about our DJs and how fun the reception was because of them. Thanks to both Eds!