Back to 3 to 1 Video

Featured
Morgan Mounsey

Married on 11/09/2018

Best Day Ever

3 to 1 is actually based out of Seymour IN! Shaun and his wife Leslie were so amazing to work with. They came to everything and were very punctual. They also helped keep us on time and made sure we got a lot of fun shots! I would highly recommend them to anyone! If I could give 10 stars I would!

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Morgan! We had an awesome time capturing your and Patrick's amazing wedding day! You two are an awesome couple and we wish you nothing but the best!

K
Kayla Matern

Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

We would highly recommend 3 to 1. They captured our entire wedding perfectly. I had asked for a lot of family footage and they delivered. Plus, they we're so nice and easy to work with.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks so much, Kayla! We were so happy to capture your beautiful wedding day and wish you and your family all the best!

E
Erica

Married on 06/08/2018

I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Shaun! He went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was captured perfectly. He was an absolute pleasure to work with---from our initial meeting to the rehearsal and the wedding day itself. He was punctual, professional, and maintained such a calming presence throughout the entire day. It was obvious that he knew exactly what he was doing, and now that we have received our videos, I can't imagine hiring anyone else to be our videographer! The videos were SO well done, and I know that we will cherish them forever. Our experience with 3 to 1 Video was everything we hoped for and more.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thank you very much for leaving us a review, Erica! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day and both you and Alex were so kind and relaxed. It was truly a pleasure and we wish you all the best!

K
Kiara

Married on 05/12/2018

After getting engaged, one of the first things we did was contact 3 to 1 Video to capture our day and we are so glad we did! They captured every moment of our day perfectly and we could not be happier. Shaun definitely went above and beyond to ensure our wedding video was perfect. He met with us before the wedding to go over details of the ceremony and reception to make sure nothing would be missed. He was also present at the rehearsal the night before to make sure everything would flow smoothly the next day. He and his team were AMAZING the day of the wedding and were so fun to work with! We would recommend 3 to 1 Video without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Kiara! I'm so glad you're happy with your video and I wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness together!

M
Madeline

Married on 09/30/2017

After researching many videographers I am SO happy with our choice to work with Shaun and Lesley of 3 to 1 Video. They met with us a few weeks before our wedding via facetime and we had the opportunity to learn more about them, share “our story” and talk all details about the video. It meant a lot that they took the time for us to get to know each other and also to learn about the wedding day and what was really important to us. Since they traveled for our wedding they went out in advance to check out the scenes, lighting and set up for our venue and do some shooting in advance. We did not really give them a lot of direction (though they welcomed it) because we did not know exactly what we wanted. The finished product was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough about the ‘personal touches’, their ability to interpret exactly what we wanted without us even knowing ‘exactly what we wanted’ and thoroughness. They wrote us a personal card and posted our video with a very special overview of the day- the video and notes brought tears to our eyes. I can not even think of an area to identify for constructive feedback. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Madeline! We absolutely loved capturing your wedding day! Getting to know our clients is a big part of our process. It really helps us to learn their story and their personalities, which guides us to deliver a video that is both personal and a reflection of the couple.

Thank you again for choosing us and we wish you a long and happy marriage!

C
Caity

Married on 08/25/2017

We LOVED 3 to 1 Video. They were very good at communicating and we had several face to face meetings prior to the wedding. They were very kind and easy to talk to while also being professional. They came to our rehearsal to check out the venue and make a game plan for the day, which I thought was a nice touch. It gave me security in knowing they we're prepared for the big day. On the wedding day, they were there from the very beginning of prep until we left in our horse and carriage. They were present and got some great shots while also being somewhat invisible. They didn't get in the way at all and they worked really well with our photographer so they could both get what they needed. We're thrilled with the final product and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Shaun and Lesley!

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Caity! We absolutely loved working with you and Jake and getting a chance to meet your wonderful families! We wish you both a happy and prosperous marriage!

J
Jeffrey & Brittany

Married on 09/24/2016

3 to 1 video was excellent and of all the keepsakes from our wedding, the video we got tops the list. Exceptionally professional and would highly reccomend.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks Jeff and Brittany! We were so honored to be a part of your wedding day and we wish you both all the happiness in the world!

B
Bonnie

Married on 08/06/2016

Shaun and his wife are seriously the best. They took the time to meet with us beforehand to find out exactly what we wanted in our video, and then went above and beyond to make it happen. They have such an eye for which angles were best and were able to capture so many amazing memories. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer - they are both so sweet and fun to work with, and the end result is phenomenal. So glad we have this to look back on forever!

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words, Bonnie! It was so amazing to be a part of your wedding day and we're so honored you choose us. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

S
Susan

Married on 08/06/2016

I can't recommend 3 to 1 Video enough. Shaun and his wife are lovely people and wonderful to work with. When our daughter announced her engagement we knew that finding the right videographer was very important to us. After looking at several sites and viewing sample videos, 3 to 1 Video was at the top of our list. When I contacted Shaun he told me that he was booked for the year but was kind enough to forward videographers he recommended. He then emailed me a few days later when his client canceled her wedding and we immediately booked him. He and his wife were very professional and accommodating during the entire process. They made our daughter and son-in-law feel so special and really captured the feeling of the day. Shaun videotaped messages from friends and family to the bride and groom and then sent these messages to the new couple the next day while they were waiting at the airport to leave for their honeymoon. The video itself is perfect... The lighting, the music, the quality of the production is everything we envisioned. We won't hesitate to use 3 to 1 Video for any needs we have in the future.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks so much, Susan, we really appreciate your feedback! We just loved capturing Bonnie and Ben's wedding day and we're so glad we were able to provide them with a way to fondly look back on it for years to come!

S
Sue

Married on 07/09/2016

We were extremely satisfied with the services provided by 3 to 1 video for our son's wedding. Videoed wedding and reception. Great shots of the band and activities of bride and groom at wedding and reveption. Special excerpts of marriage advice was so funny and cute. Editing professionally and timely done. Would recommend 3 to 1 video to anuone.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Sue! We were honored to be a part of Ryan and Megan's wedding day and we wish them a lifetime of happiness together!

A
April

Married on 10/10/2015

I would highly recommend 3 to 1 Video as your wedding videographer! Our highlight video turned out way better than I could have ever imagined; it is a keepsake from our wedding day that I will always cherish. Shaun did an exceptional job and I would recommend him to everyone!

Thanks so much, April!

J
Jenna

Married on 05/21/2011

Loved having 3 to 1 video as a part of our wedding. Not only was the day of service wonderful, the video footage from the day was outstanding! From our actual weddding footage, to behind the scene stuff, it's all memories we will cherish forever. He went above and beyond making sure we had all the latest technology, including flash drive, blue ray, and DVD so in the future we will be able to keep up with the ever changing technology. I would highly recommend to any upcoming bride.

3 to 1 Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Jenna! It was a pleasure to shoot your wedding and we wish you many, many happy years together!