Back to a.e.l. artistry

4 Reviews for a.e.l. artistry

C
Christina

Married on 12/31/2017

I used a.e.l. Artistry for my brother-in-law's wedding and got compliments on my make up all night! Rachael took all my random ideas, without judgement, and created the perfect makeup and hair look. It was a 17+ hour day and my make up looked just as great by the end of the night! She was very professional and made it a stress-free, calm experience. I will definitely be using a.e.l. Artistry again!

E
Eileen

Married on 12/31/2017

Rachael did an absolutely amazing job! I couldn't have been happier with my makeup for my son's wedding! Thank you SO much!

A
Anne

Married on 10/28/2017

NOT A BRIDE, BUT A WEDDING GUEST

a.e.l. Artistry was so professional and very open to my style ideas for my make-up. She was very accommodating when it came to scheduling an appointment and was worth every penny. I will definitely be going to her in the future!

B
Becki

Married on 09/21/2012

a.e.l. Artistry was amazing. Not only was she prompt with her arrival and worked quickly and professionally, but she was also politely accommodating of my "I don't know how to wear make-up" attitude, and gave me several tips on how to apply make-up for a professional look at home. She made this bride feel naturally beautiful, confident, and that POP of red on my lips was the perfect 50's look I was going for! (And the eye-makeup stood up to the tears!)

I've used a.e.l. Artistry for other events since this, and she's never failed to amaze me with her talent and creativity.