Back to A Friend's Touch Events

3 Reviews for A Friend's Touch Events

A
Alonzo

Married on 06/16/2018

Creative, Fun and Knowledgeable Planners!

Gisele and her team were very professional, experienced, as well as fun to work with. We were trying to plan everything ourselves but when we realized we couldn't, we hired A Friend's Touch Events. They stepped right in, took care of every detail and our wedding day was fabulous! Their decorating skills are amazing--transforming our venue into more than we could ever imagine!

M
Mwjones

Married on 11/15/2017

Truly A Friend's Touch

My husband and I engaged A Friends Touch to manage our reception. We had no idea how beautiful, elegant and worry free it would be. They handled everything and I never had any worries. My husband and I as well as our guest were all amazed. On my reception day, I was able to walk into my beautifully decorated venue, full of our favorite things with tears in my eyes in anticipation of our celebration. Details, details, details were everything. From the tables named after our favorite restaurants to the throwing of our favorite team footballs in place of the guarder and bouquet. Our special day was amazingly beautiful, organized and more than we could have ever imagined. Should you require professionalism, organization and a vendor that really exhibits who you are for your special event; A Friend's Touch is highly recommended by us.

M
Monique L

Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding was absolutely beautiful

I met the team at a tradeshow in Virginia Beach. Gisele was very knowledgeable and made my wedding process very simple. I'm still receiving compliments on my wedding and the delicious food we had. Thanks Gisele for your hardwork, I would definitely recommend this business to future brides.