Back to A Love's In Bloom

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 08/16/2015

Valarie was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and once we met with her, it was very obvious why she was so highly recommended! She definitely knows her stuff and is an amazing florist! She has been in this business for a long time, and was able to help us stick to our budget by recommending ways to cut costs but still have a beautiful floral spread. Since she was so familiar with our venue, she also was familiar with the venue layout and the small details that mattered (e.g. The strong wind that is commonly present), and was able to recommend things to make our ceremony and reception look its best. She was responsive to all emails and was able to answer all questions that I had. The day of the wedding, she delivered everything on time, and all the bouquets/boutineers/corsages were labeled. In addition, it was crazy hot that day, and she worked with the venue to ensure that our flowers would not sit out in the sun for hours before the wedding started. I would recommend Valarie for her amazing knowledge of all things floral and great service, for weddings or any other special events you are planning!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Christina , we loved working with you!

Amy
Amy Lustan

Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Florist

Valerie is the sweetest! She listens and knows her stuff! She accommodates last minute additions with grace!

Allison
Allison

Married on 02/22/2019

Easy to work with, reasonable pricing and high quality florist!

Valarie was wonderful to work with! Valarie was recommended to me through our venue. After reviewing her site I found her prices were extremely reasonable, without sacrificing quality. I don't know anything about flowers, and had little to no idea what I wanted. I showed her pinterest photos of things I liked, and left it all up to her. On the wedding day I was thrilled with how beautiful all the flowers looked! She arrived early for setup, had all the corsages & boutonniere labeled for us, and hand delivered the girls bouquets. She had really made my pinterest dreams come true!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was a honor & privilege to be a part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of love,joy& laughter!

Michelle

Married on 10/26/2018

Valarie is the best!

Valarie is the best! She met with me a few times about the details of our day. She even helped me change a lot of stuff about my order when I had to change venues. The center pieces were beautiful, the detail she put into those and the arrangements was amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Monica M.

Married on 10/12/2018

Spectacular!

Val did ALL our flowers for our wedding on 10-12-2018, and she was also a preferred vendor from our venue. She did an excellent job on my bouquet and everyone else's flowers. Val pretty much made my vision come true! All I did was show her a photo and she was able to make mine better than the photo! Additionally, Val was very easy to contact and communication with her was great. There were occasions where she responded late, but she was very apologetic and tried her best to respond as soon as she can. All I can say is she did an amazing job. Thank you so much!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Monica ! It was an honor to be part of your special day ! Congratulations & best wishes to you both !

Alejandra
Alejandra

Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful flowers

Valerie was amazing to work with. I, personally, am not a flower kind of gal, so when I arrived to meet Valerie and she had books of the different type of flowers and in the season they come out as well as the different colors, I was blown away. My bouquet was amazing, the centerpieces were beautiful, not a single flower was left behind on the table! On the day of the wedding, all the bridal bouquets were brought exactly on the dot and when her team walked in I was in the worst shape since our photographer failed to show up on time, but she told me that everything will be fine. It was a sweet thing to say and the next day Valerie was texting me to see if I was okay since she had heard about the photographer incident. Her entire team was sweet, but the most important part is that the flowers were beautiful!

Kaila
Kaila

Married on 09/24/2018

Best Florist Ever

Where to start... Well let me start by saying Valerie is AMAZING! I went to several floral companies before I found A loves in Bloom! And once I found her I knew she was the one.

So I'm really big on feeling important and not just another client. I was looking for personable person who is just as excited about the wedding as I was! Valerie works with you and helps you have you dream wedding by giving you the best style/flowers for your big day! If someone were to ask me who I recommend, I'll recommend here time after time. Oh I also want to mention how punctual and reliable she (I did not have to worry about her not once).

Planning a wedding is stressful in it's self so please if you want a good florist who will decorate your dream wedding Valerie is your gal!

Thank you Valerie I loved every thing you created! My arbor was whimsical and my bouquet was absolutely to die for! All my guests loved the flowers and complimented them!

-Kaila

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kaila for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You made my day ! It was truly an honor to work with you ! Congratulations & best Wishes to you both !

J
Janell

Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful affordable wedding flowers

Valerie did an awesome job on my flowers for my wedding at the lighthouse. She not only met with my sister but also met with me separately to discuss all the logistics. Day of she was on time and my flowers turned out beautiful. I especially loved my arch and rose petal aisle as it was exactly how I envisioned. I called a few florist around town and Valerie was the best. Thank you for making my flowers for my wedding!

Renee
Renee Linton

Married on 07/29/2018

They did a really good job

Valerie did a great job with the flowers for my wedding! She was the first vendor that made the wedding planning exciting and not a stressful chore.
She helped me design what I wanted, and was able to work around my budget. She was even flexible when I wanted to make a few changes. They came out amazing and we got lots of compliments.

Megan Fitzpatrick

Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding in Yosemite

Valarie did my wedding in Yosemite and everything was perfect from the start. She was flexible with time and location of consultations and very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and hold up to a four hour drive. She paid attention to details I never would have thought of and her prices are really fair. I love the fact that her husband grows a lot of the product she needs locally. I would definitely use her again for other events!

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/13/2018

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Valarie was the absolute best to work with and so professional. She listened to all of our requests and made really great suggestions. She knows her business! Our flowers for our wedding came out perfectly! Everything we had hoped for! Thank you for being so... AMAZING!

AVeryBusyWife
Maria

Married on 03/03/2018

Vallery helped me out of a bind! My florist quit a week before my daughters wedding and She met with me, asked me questions I had never even thought of! This resulted in the most beautiful flowers possible! My daughters vision for her wedding cake true!

My only complaint was the wrist corsages fell apart very easily because they were glued not sown. But again with only less than a week to order and implement I’m still a very satisfied customer!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 10/26/2017

Her flowers arrangements were gorgeous and she did such a wonderful job.

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day !!

J
Jean

Married on 08/12/2017

Valarie was a joy to work with. We met with her about 8 months before the wedding and she asked careful questions we did not even consider! She was well prepared and kept in touch with us. The day of I had a friend pick up the bouquets and other flowers and we were overjoyed at the quality and the beautiful execution of all the flowers. I even did some of the flowers for the reception myself and bought extra flowers from her so they would coordinate. She was so gracious and helpful and I can't recommend her highly enough! And a side benefit was her prices are reasonable. Ask around and then hire A Love's in Bloom!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Jean it was our pleasure!

T
Talmesha

Married on 08/05/2017

A Love's in Bloom/Valerie provided flowers for my wedding in August 2017. The quality & arrangements surpassed my expectations, I absolutely loved them. When I first met Valerie she made me feel as if I've known her quite some time, very kind,informative & listened to what I was looking for & help me understand my options. She was so helpful with everything along the way & even when I wanted to make changes at such a short notice, Valerie made sure I had absolutely no worries about the floral arrangements on my wedding day! I couldn't thank her & her team enough! I highly recommend A Love's in Bloom!

T
Theresa

Married on 07/28/2017

We hired Valarie of A Love's In Bloom for the flowers for our daughter's wedding in July. Valarie was very easy to work with and very professional. We told her the colors and flowers we wanted and her designs were gorgeous! She went out of her way to distribute the flowers to the right Bridal party members at the ceremony when there was no one to help. We are especially amazed at the beautiful silk floral arrangement she designed for the unity candle. We are so grateful to Valarie and recommend her for any floral needs.

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Theresa ! It was my pleasure!

Alyssa

Married on 07/01/2017

Valerie did my bouquets and centerpieces for my September 23rd wedding! They turned out so gorgeous. She did a lot of arrangements for us and I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Valerie! She did amazing work and gave me my dream dream flowers. I will post photos soon! :) Thanks so much!

Ally

Married on 04/28/2017

Valarie did an amazing job with all our wedding flowers and I couldn't have been any happier!

L
Lori

Married on 04/15/2017

I found Valarie through Martinez Rants and Raves... And by far those who Rave about her were absolutely correct! She did an amazing job, by far exceeding my expectations! She knows her flowers well and has an amazing eye for putting them all together! My only wish was to allow my bouquet to last forever! Our house smelled amazing after the wedding with the smell of lilies! Valarie was a joy to work with as well from the initial chatting online to our in person meeting, payment was a breeze and she was wonderfully prepared at pick up! Thank you So much for helping make our wedding day as special to us as possible!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Laurie ! It was our pleasure!

Cherry
Cherry

Married on 02/19/2017

Valerie is extremely easy to work with and her prices are so reasonable. Many florists quoted us for a ridiculous amount (some had a minimum of 5k), but Valerie is willing to work with your budget and is really helpful. I don't know anything about flowers so she really helps me in choosing my flowers.

E
Emily

Married on 10/21/2016

A Loves in Bloom was recommended by my caterer and I was glad for the referral. I was an out of town bride and it was already hard to find good vendors that were also affordable. Valarie did an amazing job for my wedding. She was extremely flexible with my changing flower needs and understood my vision through pictures I had sent her. I had told Valarie that my bridesmaid colors were lavender, but I wanted to keep it muted and didn't want an all purple wedding. Valarie did just that - the right amount of pops of purple to accent the girl's dresses. My guests all commented on how beautiful the flowers were and many of them took them back to their hotels/home. Valarie is great to work with and affordable. Highly recommended!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Emily it was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of your special day.
Valarie

andrea

Married on 08/26/2016

Valarie and her team did an exceptional job on the flowers for my wedding! They turned out to be everything that I had imagined them to be, and my family and guests love them. Valarie was in contact with me whenever I needed her and was efficient and on time to my wedding. Thank you again for making my wedding beautiful and special.

B
Bobby

Married on 08/07/2016

I LOVE Valerie and her work. My daughter had a very specific vision of the flowers she wanted for her wedding centerpieces and bouquet. Valerie did an amazing job fulfilling her dream. Valerie loves her work and it shows in the final product. She is very easy to work with and went the extra mile to change things we decided on at the last minute! Everything was perfect! To top it off her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend "A Loves In Bloom for any event!"

C
Courtney

Married on 07/09/2016

Valarie with A Loves In Bloom is a Floral Genius! We hired her to help make our wedding an unforgettably beautiful day, and thats exactly what she did! She really knows her stuff, and is extremely thorough. Valarie was a joy to work with through the entire planning process. And was more than happy to work with our budget which was so very helpful. She was always very attentive to all of our needs, and exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t have been happier with the way our arrangements turned out for our wedding. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Courtney! It was out pleasure and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

G
Grace

Married on 05/06/2016

Valarie was very accommodating and personable to work with. She is very talented to have come up with the variety of gorgeous flowers for our wedding. I gave her as much pictures as I could for the vision I wanted and the floral arrangement were absolutely perfect and blew me away! She is awesome and priced reasonably. Definitely would recommend to anyone I know who has an upcoming wedding!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Grace it was a pleasure to be part of your special day !