Back to A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Reviews

| Cincinnati, OH See photos, pricing and details

130 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

Daryl
Daryl Flotka

Married on 08/17/2019

best dj ever

Bender was our DJ and was hands down the best DJ we have ever experienced. First off, when we called him and left a message, within 5 minutes he would call us back. He is super friendly and easy to talk to. At our wedding, he made the party happen. He kept everyone on the dance floor with good flow of music and could really vibe what the people wanted to hear. He stayed an extra hour just for us. Steve Bender is hands down the best dj we have ever experienced, he felt the crowd and kept the vibes up. I would have gladly paid twice as much. He went above and beyond and just blew us away! Thank you Steve for making our special day so amazing!

Ciara
Ciara Francisco

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing! Would 100% recommend!

Amazing and would 100% recommend. Steve was our DJ for my husband and I’s wedding last weekend. The entire process with Steve was streamlined and amazing. Their website is super easy to use and makes wedding planning do able at your own time. He stayed in touch with us and was great with communication. He played everything we loved and everything to keep the hype up at the reception.

Sandra
Sandra Flaishmakher

Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome DJ and person

We told Steve at our final meeting that we are so happy we picked him, and a week after our wedding- I stand behind this saying. Choosing Steve as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we have made when booking our wedding vendors. He was wonderful, attentive, focused on our vision and very very responsive. During the planning process, I contacted the company at least 3 times, and was shocked to get a returned phone call from Steve himself, within a few hours EVERY TIME. He really does care about making the clients happy and playing wedding music perfect for the couple. I have no words to thank him enough. Best wedding DJ EVER!

Seaven
Seaven

Married on 06/29/2019

Great DJ experience

The DJ listened to our request and made sure the dance floor stayed full

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Seaven and Kristina! We love playing the Madison Event Center and your DJ Shaun said he truly enjoyed working with you as well as I also in regards to helping your plan your celebration! At A Steve Bender Entertainment, we wish you much happiness in your new life together!

Annie
Annie

Married on 12/22/2018

DJ Bobby was Great!

Overall DJ Bobby was great! He coordinated with our officiant with ceremony music and played music during our cocktail hour from a different floor as well. Only bummer was we felt he wasn't loud enough at times (which definitely could have been a venue problem). Many people at the wedding had no idea we cut our cake or our dessert was put out! Bobby was great with the kids and passed out glow necklaces to guests. One guest asked if he could sing a song and our DJ came up to my husband and I and asked our permission first which was great because we did NOT want anyone doing karaoke! Overall, would recommend Steve Bender and Bobby - I would just double check the sound in the venue first!

Melanie
Melanie Gross

Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you for bringing the party!!!

Amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night. Steve had the dance floor packed and was so wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend! We had so many compliments from our guests!

D
Danielle

Married on 11/24/2018

Bride and groom

The music and DJ were everything we expected!

P
Paige Miller

Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent Experience!

Steve was an excellent DJ that kept the reception moving and got a lot of guests on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and communicated well with us, we highly recommend!

Kelsey

Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

Great experience! Steve knee exactly how to keep the night going. Everything went so smoothly and the dance floor was packed all night long!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review, I truly enjoyed working with you and your family to give you the celebration you wanted!

lacey
lacey

Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommended! Perfect!

Steve Bender was absolutely amazing! He DJ’d our ceremony and reception, sound quality was amazing! Song choices were amazing, the party was still going when he turned on the lights! He was very nice and super helpful! Would recommend to everyone!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you Lacey! What a great night it was, and the Steam Plant is always such a great venue to play! I appreciate your kind words and wish you much happiness in your new life together!

Katie

Married on 11/02/2018

Our meeting with Steve was great. He answered all our questions before we could ask. He loves what he does you can see that.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Wow, thank you so much Katie! Yes, I do love what I do and I'm blessed to have some talented DJ's working with me. Again, thank you for your kind words!

L
Lorin Menkhaus

Married on 10/13/2018

Steve was great! The planning process was easy and stress free.

Steve is a great DJ! The online planning tool is easy to use and makes the process smooth and stress free. The planning tool is detailed which enables you to think through all aspects of your reception in advance. The online library is large and gives you great song ideas. Steve is a pro and very creative with song selection. He did a great job executing the music style we wanted at our reception. The monogram and accent lighting added a special touch to our venue. We highly recommend!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you Lorin! What a great night it was and you're right, the Grand is a fabulous venue. Your Monogram and Lighting looked great and we are glad we were able to provide the look you were wanting. Congratulation to the two of you!

Rachel Whittington

Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding reception

Our MC/DJ was the best! From the first consultation to the last dance of the night! He made our whole reception run smoothly, communicating between other vendors and my husband & I. We've received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and we couldn't thank Steve Bender Productions enough! Money WELL spent!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Rachel and Ben! And RJ your DJ says hello and thank you for such a great review! He works very hard to make sure his couples are over the moon satisfied! I want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Steve and RJ

R
Ryan

Married on 08/18/2018

One of the best DJs I've experienced at a wedding. He got the whole crowd on the dance floor right when the music came on and almost every song was well-targeted to the audience.

N
Nicki

Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful working with Steve Bender. Our reception music was exactly what we were expecting. He engaged the guests and from what I was told by the guests he responded quickly with all song requests.
I would definatley recommend for any event!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Nick! I had a great time also and we truly enjoyed playing for you and your guests!

B
Belinda

Married on 11/25/2017

Joe Griffin was our premier DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. We didn't have to worry about a single thing as he clearly knew what he was doing and we felt so confident having him MC and DJ the night's festivities. He did exactly as we asked and kept the party flowing with minimal interruptions. Steve was wonderful to work with as well - organized, responsive, and so helpful. We would definitely recommend Joe and Steve Bender for any event.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Joe is one of the reasons we're one of the top rated DJ services in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky area. He wanted to let you know he really enjoyed your event at the Cincinnati Art Museum and I want to thank you for being a wonderful client and for the kind words.

M
Makenzie

Married on 10/27/2017

Bobby was our DJ and he was excellent. He went above and beyond what I expected. All of our music was perfect and he incorporated songs that our guests enjoyed and kept them on the dance floor. Would highly recommend!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Makenzie! Bobby is truly top notch and there's a reason he is one of our most requested DJ's. I've forwarded your review to him and he told me to let you know how honored he is to have been a part of your celebration. We wish the two of you the best there is in your new life ahead!

Joe

Married on 10/21/2017

Steve Bender and DJ Bobby Leach provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding on 10/21/17. I have two words to describe Bobby and that is TRUE PROFESSIONAL. From the bridal party entrance to the last dance he kept the evening flowing and the dance floor hopping. We also had a photo booth which our guest enjoyed. Joe H.

B
Brittany

Married on 10/07/2017

We had the opportunity to work with RJ, he did a fabulous job! I couldn't ask for anything better, RJ and I spoke on the phone for a good 3o minutes a few days prior to the wedding and he made sure he did everything I asked him to do. I had a special version of the father/daughter dance that he made sure he used. I would recommend RJ!

M
Mary

Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! They went above and beyond our expectations!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Mary, we appreciate your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your celebration! You're the reason we've been able to do what we love for the past 40 years. Thank you again!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/16/2017

RJ was absoltely amazing and made our day so wonderful! Not only did he keep the party going with his amazing selection of music but he also took charge of dismissing tables for dinner and always made time to ask if me or the groom needed anything to drink. He was on top of his game and gave me the peace of mind to not have to worry about anything! I would go with Steve Bender Entertainment over and over again, they were absolutely amazing!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

RJ is a keeper! He wanted to make sure you knew how much he enjoyed playing for you and your guests. I'm proud to have him as a part of our team and we want to thank you once again for allowing us to be a part of your dream day!

Jaime

Married on 11/11/2016

We are very happy we went with Steve Bender Entertainment. We were very pleased with our dj Matt Fry. He did an excellent job running our reception. Always asking questions and making sure it was ran how I wanted it. Very reasonable price. And kept the dance floor full even with the kids. If you want to ease your mind and relax and have a great time at your reception, then Steve Bender entertainment is the way to go. I would definitely recommend them to any bride. Thank you Steve Bender and Matt Fry for making our reception super relaxing and fun.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thanks Jaime! Matt is a pro and he's been tearing up the DJ world here in Cincinnati with us for over 17 years! We're proud to have him as part of our team. Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish the two of you continued happiness!

Married on 09/10/2016

We are SO glad that we booked with Steve Bender! They are a great value, very professional & were extremely flexible with us when we had to quickly move our outdoor ceremony inside due to inclement weather. We met with RJ to discuss the type of music we wanted played at different times through the night & he hit the nail on the head. Also - our dance floor was packed all night!

Jennah

Married on 09/09/2016

We had Bobby for our ceremony and he was absolutely great to work with. He made the night an absolute blast by selecting such great songs the entire night and made sure to play many of our favorite songs that were important to us. He also put together a compilation of songs for the father-daughter dance which turned out to be so fun!

So many of our vendors have told us they have never seen a wedding dance floor stay so full for so long, especially at Drees pavilion where it sounds like many times, people spend a lot of time enjoying the beautiful view. At our wedding, I think he had most of the room on the dance floor the entire night. It really was a testament to what a great job he did. We can’t recommend him enough because he made our reception so memorable.

Kina

Married on 08/15/2016

Steve Bender was AMAZING! We could not have hired a better DJ for our special day. Steve was extremely helpful and professional from the initial meeting all the way through the wedding and was a blast to work with. Steve did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. We highly recommend!
-Brian and Kina