Back to A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Reviews

| Cincinnati, OH See photos, pricing and details

129 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

User7119135

2+ years ago

Hands down the best part of our wedding night! DJ Bobby was the superstar of the evening! They were very flexible with our needs and even shared ways to be cost effective! A must have for your receptions!
Andy & Amanda

R
Rachel

Married on 05/28/2016

Steve Bender is so wonderful to work with and he did not disappoint!. He was the DJ at my sister's wedding 2 years ago and my dad has utilized his services for another event as well! So we were thrilled to find out he was available for our wedding! He is so professional, personable and accommodating. Steve took our music styles and selections and really stuck to those choices, while also adding his expertise on what keeps the party flowing. He is a fabulous MC and does a great job moving the night along. He has an online event planner that is so easy to use and was so helpful in giving us ideas of the best songs for each part of the night. We could select specific songs, as well as select our Do Not Play list. And he we send emails with the top Mother/Son Dance songs, First Dance songs, etc that were fun to read and gave us song ideas we hadn't considered before. The whole process from beginning to end was easy and enjoyable with Steve. We couldn't have been happier and our family and friends had a wonderful time dancing the night away

H
Holly

Married on 04/30/2016

Steve was perfect. He did our ceremony & our reception and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely accommodating. Very intuitive with the music and we had a hiccup during the reception & he quickly turned on some music while my officiate went searching for my vows :) He kept checking in with me throughout the evening to make sure I was happy with how things were going. We had a bit of an older crowd so dancing wasn't as happening as it probably is at other weddings but for me it was perfectly fine - nothing at all because of him. HIGHLY recommend Steve.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

You had a great crowd! We had them on the floor, and the older couples were smiling and dancing in their seats so I'm very excited to see this review. Thank you so much for choosing us.

User5504738

2+ years ago

Steve Bender was awesome and had our guests on the dance floor all night! He was really in tune with the crowd and put our mind at ease after meeting with him. He was great to work with and our guests loved his music so much they all encored him for another song at the end of the night! One of the best decisions you can make for your wedding!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

You're making me blush, lol. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be a part of your celebration. Thank you again.

User4550861

2+ years ago

Steve Bender did an amazing job at my wedding. They are very professional and nice to work with. Julie was our DJ and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She was very nice and made sure that everything ran smoothly for us. We had an outside wedding and they did our ceremony and reception music. The sound sounded amazing. We changed a few things up last minute and without hesitation she made it work. Julie did a phenomenal job I would recommend Steve Bender and Julie to anyone. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much, we are so honored to have been a part of your celebration!

S
Saria

Married on 08/01/2015

This company was AWESOME! Steve went out of his way to make sure that I had what I wanted. The music was great. The music changed as the atmosphere did. By the end of the night we were partying and we had no problem with the DJ keeping up. If I ever have another big event where I need a DJ I will be going to Steve every time.

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Hello and thank for a great review for our company. It's always our goal to provide top notch entertainment for all of our clients and we're honored to have been a part of your day. Thank you for the compliments and I wish you both much happiness in your life together!

J
JOHN J.

Married on 07/17/2015

They did a great job at my wedding! They are current or former DJ s from local radio stations. They know their music!

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you very kindly for the great review!

User4451743

2+ years ago

Great company! They make things easy and fun. They use an online tool to plan your entire reception and you can list requested songs and DO NOT play list which I liked. I was planning from out of town and they made things flexible and easy. We had a quick phone call check in right before the wedding and it was comforting and quick. I had so many compliments from all ages of how much they loved the music played at the wedding and that it was played at perfect times.

D
Derek

Married on 05/09/2015

Booking with Steve Bender was the easiest and best decision we made in our wedding planning. They were professional, cordial, easy to work with, and easy to contact. I wish that all of our vendors were as amazing as Steve Bender. We actually had Steve DJ our wedding at Wetherington Country Club in West Chester, OH and he was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or someone so easy to work with. We were in communication with him all night and he was always willing to play anything we asked and was on top of what time we should move onto something else. Steve is the only DJ I would book with, period.

User3828879

2+ years ago

Steve Bender did an excellent job DJing at our wedding. He executed our ceremony playlist exactly how we asked, and he took care to pronounce all our wedding party's names flawlessly. We decided to play the shoe game at the reception, and he emcee'd it with such great energy, making it so much fun for us and our guests. He played all the "must-plays" we gave him, and the selections he chose fit in perfectly. Our dance floor was packed until the very end of our reception. So glad to have had him at our wedding!

B
Brittany

Married on 10/25/2014

Absolutely amazing! Bobby was our DJ and I can't say enough great things about him. He even stayed 30 minutes later because our guests were having such a blast; such a fun mix of dance songs from throw backs to top 100.

Additionally the planning process could not have been better- they had an online form to request songs, set an agenda and alleviate any questions. Both Steve and Bobby were also more than responsive in edits to songs and went above and beyond in creating a few introduction mixes for us.

I can't tell you how many of our guests have told us what amazing music we had. With Bobby there I didn't have to worry about a thing- he kept everything going so smoothly! I will only use Steve Bender productions again for any event moving forward.

User4494635

2+ years ago

We knew we wanted Bobby to be our DJ after he worked our friend's wedding. When we looked into the price and met with Steve Bender, we were sold that Bobby was the guy for us. Our high expectations were met every step of the way. He even met with our venue to be sure everything was just right. I highly recommend Steve Bender Productions, particularly Bobby. He called tables as needed at dinner without too much talking or silly games. He moved throughout the venue as needed due to dinner on one floor and dancing on the other with no additional fees and got right down to the business of playing great music that we loved. Highly recommend!

Kristina
Kristina

Married on 09/13/2014

Steve was incredible. He did a great job of reading the flow of the room, he kept the dance floor full and was very easy to get a hold of when needed. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra money to make sure you get Steve!

User3579149

2+ years ago

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very very affordable and the package included the uplighting which with other companies would've been an additional charge. I did all my research before meeting with him and couldn't have been happier with my decision. I actually had Steve himself DJ my wedding! It was easy to add songs to the list thru his online site and making payments were easy as well.

User4405699

2+ years ago

We worked with Steve Bender Productions for our wedding on August 31st, 2014 in Cincinnati, OH.

DJ Bobby Leach was the DJ/MC for our reception and we could not be more thrilled with the incredible job he did! Before the wedding he was always willing to speak or meet with us and walk us through the next steps we would need to take. He was really helpful with last-minute questions and was always calm and proactive in his approach.

The wedding itself was truly amazing. From beginning to end Bobby had a great feel for the audience and always kept the crowd dancing and having fun with his great music choices and personal DJ style. He kept the party going right up to the end! A great DJ was really important to us for our wedding, and with Bobby we are so thrilled and couldn't have asked for a better experience. We would recommend him to anyone!

We also worked with this company to hire a photobooth, uplighting, and a projector. We worked with Steve and Bobby together on many of these things and again were thrilled with the result - all three items were run professionally and seamlessly! To say we are happy customers would be an understatement.

A
Ashley

Married on 08/30/2014

We used Steve Bender Productions for our wedding on August 30, 2014 at The Phoenix in Cincinnati. We had the privilege of working with Bobby; he was amazing!

My dad and I had one of those "special dances" planned and I needed to get the play list to Bobby before the wedding; without my fiancé knowing about it---since it was a surprise! There ended up being a glitch with the mix we created and Bobby bent over backwards to make sure everything was working as it should---did I mention this was the day before the wedding?!

On the wedding day, Bobby kept everyone on the dance floor and provided the perfect mix of music! We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Thanks, Bobby!

Kristy

Married on 07/19/2014

We had Steve himself as our DJ and I couldn't have been happier with how things went. People had such a great time and the dance floor was never empty. We actually paid him extra to keep things going because people were having such a great time.

Kristy

Married on 07/19/2014

Steve was so great and well worth the money! People were dancing all night long - all ages! We asked him to stay longer because we were having so much fun!

Krista

Married on 07/12/2014

When we set off planning our wedding, one of the most important aspects to us was to make it a fun party with good music. Steve Bender made it easy for us as we planned our wedding out-of-state, having a video conference with us to discuss our style and also making the client website available for us to refer to during the year leading up to the wedding. I always had a quick response when sending a message through the client portal. Steve set us up with his DJ, Bobby, who we couldn't have been happier with! We knew our reception was in good hands. Bobby was there plenty early to set up, everything the entire night went smoothly with the toasts, introductions, and first dances. During dinner, we'd asked him to play classic jazz music and he made a perfect playlist, and most importantly, the music was at the perfect level so guests could still chat with one another. As for the reception -- we had so many guests tell us it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding reception. The music and ambiance was perfect and we are so thankful and happy with Steve Bender's DJ services!

User3795319

2+ years ago

We received many good comments on the music, and the dance floor was never empty.
Bobby Leach made sure he honored our wishes during the event.

Kathleen

Married on 12/27/2013

We contracted Steve Bender Productions DJ services for our daughter's wedding reception which was held at the Art of Entertaining in Cincinnati. During my initial contact with Steve, he explained how our daughter could create a template for the reception events as well as customize the playlist from thousands of song titles available on his website. She thoroughly enjoyed the easy process of planning her dream reception using this template. And, what a PERFECT evening it was thanks to the professional expertise of DJ Bobby Leach, who seamlessly and masterfully directed the reception events and music. The bride and groom, my husband and I, along with our guests, had the best time ever! It was a beautiful wedding day made even more memorable by the DJ services provided by Steve Bender Productions. They are absolutely the best!

B
Betsy

Married on 12/21/2013

I would recommend Steve Bender Productions to any bride. It made our reception run very smoothly, which is a huge relief because you will have a lot of other things on your mind! Steve Bender is also a delightful person and was extremely congenial. It just made things that much better and easier.

C
Craig

Married on 12/07/2013

I would highly recommend A Steve Bender Productions. Everything was perfect!

A
Andrea

Married on 11/30/2013

When I first met Steve, I told him that besides my soon to be husband, he was the most important man at my wedding! The music and dancing were very important to us, and we were very pleased. Steve had all of our guests dancing from beginning to end. He listened to our thoughts and requests, but also did a great job of reading the crowd and throwing a great party. We would recommend Steve to anybody!

J
Janice and Brian

Married on 11/09/2013

We had Steve Bender DJ our 11/9/13 wedding and couldn't be happier with the service that we were provided. Filling out his online form for what music we wanted was very easy (you could even listen to samples of songs on his huge online database), and Steve was able to find and play all of our songs (even songs that didn't appear on the database!). My husband and I didn't put a lot of effort into the planning of our music, so we were so thankful when Steve came in and really "read the crowd" and had a fantastic music selection that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. There were guests that "never dance at weddings" that were up on the dance floor within 30 mins of the music playing! During the whole wedding Steve had a great attitude. His positive, non-stressful manner allowed for us to really enjoy ourselves with our guests while Steve handled the timeline of our night. He even coordinated with our caterer and other vendors which took a load off our plate. I'd highly recommend Steve to any couple looking for a DJ in the Cincinnati area!