Back to A Tortorice Limousine

107 Reviews for A Tortorice Limousine

S
Sarah

Married on 09/05/2015

We could not have been happier with our limo service from A Tortorice Limousine. They were very easy to work with and called when we had time and were available to talk, which we really appreciated, as sometimes business hours just didn't work for us in our schedule. They called before wedding to talk through the process. Originally, we had ordered a standard stretch limousine, but Mark called a few days before and said that it was supposed to be very hot on our wedding day and the limos don't cool down as well as the party buses - would we want a free upgrade to the party bus instead? Uh, ABSOLUTELY! It was so nice of him and something that definitely wasn't necessary, but wonderful and appreciated. The driver (I THINK his name was Ed? ) was so professional, personable, and great to be with. He arrived to my house early, but never rushed us - just said that he liked to be early. He helped me into the church and held my train so that it didn't drag on the ground outside. It rained cats and dogs after our wedding ceremony, and he was there with an umbrella to hold over the photographer so she could get some shots in of us at the church, and then to escort every single member of my bridal party and my husband and me into the limo. He was exceptional, and he just made our day so perfect. I absolutely would choose A Tortorice Limousine again. They were wonderful to work with and made our day that much more special.

K
Kristin

Married on 08/29/2015

Our wedding day wouldn't have been complete with out Tortorice Limousine! We had a pretty large wedding party and rented the party bus. The bus was amazing, clean, and well stocked. We had a fantastic driver who was on time and helped us stick to our timeline of events. Everything ran smoothly from the day we booked our limo through our final drop off at our reception venue. They are very affordable and worth every penny! We had such a great experience with Tortorice Limousine and would book them over and over again!

Medina

Married on 04/25/2015

Easy to work with, knowledgeable staff, gave us a military discount and a surprise upgrade to a bigger limo bus for our wedding. Usually at the local wedding shows and they book up fast especially during prom season. Limos are clean, well stocked, and up to date.

T
Terri

Married on 10/18/2014

We hired Tortorice for our daughters wedding and couldn't have had a better experience. Our Limo drive was Gregory who showed up an hour early just to be sure he found our house and wouldn't have an traffic problems. He took care of my daughter and bridesmaid the entire time and helping to make sure everything went smoothly! Mark runs the company and is respondent to all phone calls and makes sure all details are handled beforehand! We also hired them for my Dads 70th birthday and again had an amazing time! This company is the best!

B
Brooke

Married on 10/04/2014

I loved our limo company! The driver was awesome and even took tons of pictures during the cermony while he waited and texted them to me which was great. The limo was well stocked with beer and other drinks and we were even able to bring our own stuff on too. Carrie was exceptional to work out details with and very responsive. I highly recommend this company.

L
Leah

Married on 08/31/2014

Our driver was friendly and very attentive. The limo bus was extra clean. Professional and easy to deal with.

T
Tara

Married on 08/30/2014

Our limo ride was one of the best parts of our wedding day thanks to A Tortorice Limousine and our amazing driver. Our driver took so many amazing pictures throughout the day and then sent them to us on the night of the wedding. His service just went above and beyond anything we expected. The limo itself was a great way for us all to get around on the wedding day - clean, spacious, all of the amenities were in great working order - HIGHLY recommend!

Cassandra

Married on 07/05/2014

We had a wonderful wedding experience with Tortorice Limousines. Carrie in the office was super professional and helpful at making sure all of the details were straightened out well before the day of our wedding. We rented a 26 passenger limo-bus and it exceeded our expectations. The limo was extremely clean inside and the lights and music made the experience so much fun for our entire bridal party. The driver was professional and so courteous and kind. I would highly recommend this company, and I definitely plan to use them again in the future! Thanks for the great service!

V
Vicki

Married on 05/25/2014

A Tortorice Limo is an amazing company to work with! We used one of their limo buses for our wedding and it was awesome! Our driver was professional and courteous and the bus was super nice inside-it truly exceeded our expectations! Carrie in their office is FANTASTIC! She was there with us every step of the way to help and answer any questions that we had. She was prompt, nice and professional. I can't say enough good things about them-highly recommend! Thank you all again for everything! :-)

User3382228

2+ years ago

Driver was amazing, he helped with everything on my wedding day! The party bus was stocked with beer, no liquor. The bus was beautiful and very accommodating!

User3647716

2+ years ago

Great limo company! On time and our driver was so kind and really made sure I could get in and out of the limo with his help! Made the day run smooth! Thank you!

carol

Married on 09/21/2013

Tortorice Limousine was amazing. We rented a 26 passenger bus and it was beautiful. The staff in the office was very helpful, answering any questions we had promptly and efficiently. The driver was wonderful. He was professional and courteous and very helpful, especially holding umbrellas over the bridal party getting in and out of the limo.
We would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 06/29/2013

Our wedding party consisted of 16 people and they had plenty of room for us and the dresses! The red carpet really is rolled out and our driver was phenomenal. Very professional and personable, he even came to my rescue with an umbrella when the rain started at the end of our photos without asking! No worries, a little rain is good luck and the day was perfect! They aren't ripping you off when they tell you to upsize, we initially went with the 16 passenger and ended up with the 20 passenger. Glad we did. We got married on June 29, 2013 and it was hot. The extra space was welcomed. The driver was early and never made us feel rushed. I have had some bad experiences with other companies and can't think of anything I would have changed with Tortorice. Thank you for making our day special!

A Tortorice Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review Our driver said he enjoyed driving you on your wedding day and that everything went well. Thank you for using A Tortorice Limousine and if you ever need us again we would be happy to give you a special rate Enjoy your lives together and have FUN.

User3396606

2+ years ago

Tortorice Limo are the experts! They called ahead of time to confirm details and were perfect on the day of the wedding. Clean limo and great service!

L
Laura

Married on 06/29/2013

The driver was fabulous. Very professional! Has champagne and drinks waiting for us! The limo bus was absolutely gorgeous inside! Had such a great time on the bus!

User6075277

2+ years ago

We were fortunate enough to use Tortorice Limousine for a recent event in Pittsburgh. From start to finish our experience was extraordinary. I have used other limousine services in the past, but Tortorice Limousine is unrivaled. Tortorice Limousine delivered way more than just carefree transportation – they provided an above and beyond VIP experience throughout the entire process. They have the best rates of any competitor and will beat any rate you find for the same vehicle at a lower price. Tortorice Limousine not only offers affordable rates, but they also deliver first-class service. The limo arrived with a stocked bar and champagne for us to relax and enjoy the experience. Our driver, Chuck, made a great night even better. He was very friendly, accommodating and professional the entire time. Chuck was very committed to providing a safe and enjoyable evening and was happy to do this, wearing a smile from beginning to end. I have already referred Tortorice to a friend for an upcoming wedding and I hope they will do themselves a favor and book them quickly! If you have a special event that requires Limousine service or you are just looking for safe, affordable and luxurious transportation – Tortorice Limousine is the place you need to call. I cannot say, “Thank You” enough to Carrie, Mark and Chuck – you guys made our night so special and we are so thankful that you were so kind to travel outside of Allegheny County to serve us. I will absolutely use Tortorice Limousine again and I cannot wait to share our experience with friends and family. Call them today – you won’t regret it!

J
Jill

Married on 06/07/2013

Thank you to Tortorice Limosine for hooking us up with a beautiful party bus for my wedding party! This is a very professional company and you always speak directly to the owner of the business. The driver we had was great! He made sure we were comfortable at all times! They provide water, beer, and champagne for all on the bus! They were very easy to work with.

Jill and Jasen B.

Carl

Married on 05/05/2013

We used A Tortorice Limousine for our daughter's Holy Communion Day. We could not have been happier! Denny, our driver, made this Holy Celebration so special by providing outstanding service down to the red carpet and apple sparkling cider. My daughter was so excited and felt like a princess. Denny picked us ( there were 7 of us) up at our house, drove us to the church, stayed for mass, and then took us to dinner and home. It was truly a very special day, that will never be forgotten. The limousine was beautiful and Denny was fantastic. We will definitely use A Tortorice Limousine for other events in our lives. Thank you so much. Carl, Dawn and Angela

m33

Married on 01/26/2013

Our driver, Denny, was great! He was 15 mins early to pick up me and the girls, drove us everywhere we needed to go and made it back to pick up the boys in time and got us to the reception with time to spare. Since it was snowy and slushy, he even wiped off the door every time we got in and out to make sure no ones dresses got dirty.

Melanie

Married on 12/28/2012

We had Gary for our service that day and he was GREAT! Very polite and he made us feel very comfortable. He was early to pick us up but there was no rush and he willingly took us for a longer ride from the ceremony to the reception to allow us to enjoy our time on the limo bus. The bus was beautiful and allowed us to have a lot of fun in between! A great price and customer service that could not be beat by other companies in the area!

User2867327

2+ years ago

This was the most amazing limousine company I have ever contacted. From the first call to schedule to the drop off at the last stop, the service and friendliness was above anything I could have expected. I contacted them for a surprise proposal and they were as excited as I was to be a part of the big day. Customer service from Carrie was great as she remembered every detail that we spoke about. The driver, Denny could not have been better, even staying a few minutes beyond the alotted time to take pictures and pour us each a glass of champagne. We will definitely be contacting this limousine company for our wedding day... She said yes!

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/01/2012

Tortorice limo was great for us! They arrived early to pick us up. The driver was awesome! They upgraded our limo bus from the 16 person to 24 person! We were very impressed and much appreciative! Would recommend to anyone!

Chris

Married on 10/13/2012

They arrived early and were attentive to the bridal party, the bus was clean and well stocked with champagne and beer. The driver was very personable.

K
Kara

Married on 10/13/2012

We came in contact with A. Torterice through a bridal show, and could not be happier with the result. They are a great company to work with, offer a great value, sparkling clean vehicles, and our driver was excellent. Our party bus was prompt, and well stocked with beer and champagne.A. Torterice was also helpful in agreeing to pick up my aunt on the way who needed transportation. She is still raving about how friendly the driver was. Regardless of what size vehicle you need, they will be able to meet your needs, our wedding party of 18 plus parents was more than comfortable in our party bus.

A Tortorice Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review, and all of us at A Tortorice Limousine wish you the very best !

S
Samantha

Married on 10/13/2012

My husband and I used Tortorice Limo for our wedding day transportation and we had nothing but a great experience with them. Mark, the company owner, upgraded us to a larger party bus at no additional charge. Kevin was our driver and very professional and helped keep us on time. We really enjoyed traveling around Pittsburgh with our bridal party and highly suggest a limo through Tortorice!