Back to Abella Studios

Featured
Rosella Sophia Romano

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely magical!

As I look back and reflect on my wedding day, I’m reminded by the kind and loving words from our family and friends who celebrated us. They told us our wedding was “magical” and the Same Day Edit by Abella gave them “chills”. I honestly couldn’t agree more. Our photographer captured every loving glance, every little sparkle in our eyes, every beautiful moment with our friends and family. Abella captured the true essence of who we were as a couple without us even knowing they were there. Its also important to note that we had a large bridal party (26 people total), and our photographer learned every name and was able to organize everyone quickly because of it which was extremely impressive. But what truly blew our guests away was the same day edit. It was amazing how flawless the editing of the footage was from that morning and how it was timed so perfectly to the music we selected. It brought everyone to tears, especially my own, as I was finally able to sit back and see all the hard work and planning that went into this wedding. Booking Abella was the best decision I made and worth every single cent, and I’m beyond excited that we opted for a longer edited video of our wedding day. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Abella Studios's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and see your vision come to life. We appreciate your kind words and are beyond happy that you loved your video. Thank you again for choosing Abella to be a part of your big day and we look forward to working together in the future!

Nicole
Nicole

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing so far

So far the team at Abella studios has been extremely helpful. They are responsive and the package we chose includes a lot for a great price. I can’t wait to see the outcome! I’ll be sure to leave another review!

Abella Studios's reply:

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you chose Abella Studios to be the company to capture you and Giuseppe's love. We are counting down the days until your Big Day!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic experience!

I wish there were words to accurately express how much I appreciate the quality of Abella’s work, and how grateful I am that we choose you as our photographer and videographer for our wedding at Bear Brook Valley on 8.17.19. Dylan, Ryan and Pil were INCREDIBLE the entire day and the Same Day Edit video was beyond amazing! I received SO many compliments about how quickly and beautifully they put together the highlight video, and I have already passed along your information because our guests want you as their vendor after seeing the same day edit video at our wedding. It was a really hot afternoon during our pictures, but all three Abella guys were extremely patient, didn’t complain once, and were very detailed in making sure I got every important shot that was requested. We felt comfortable the entire time they took pictures and video of us and we would highly recommend Abella 1000% for anyone looking for the whole video and picture wedding package!

Dear Kelly & Frank,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

G
Gene

Married on 06/15/2019

From our first appt to the end of our party we treated awesome and we couldn’t be happier with everything. The photographers and video guys were very knowledgeable and professional and did an awesome job with everything. We would HIGHLY recommend Abella Studios to anyone looking for the best video and photo production.

Cenia
Cenia Padilla

Married on 04/11/2019

Perfection!

One of the greatest investment I made for my wedding was Abella Studios! When anyone asks me what my favorite movie is, I say it’s my Abella Studios wedding video! Dan and Pil were our cinematographers and they were professional and down to earth! My dream has come true, and I couldn’t have chosen a better company to capture my special day than Abella Studios! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Shawn Smith

Married on 02/17/2019

Professionals!

Abella Studios did an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos! The photographers and videographers were an absolute pleasure and worked very hard to capture all the important moments and angles. The same-day edit was truly incredible and all of our guests were wow-ed!

C
Carla

Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I can’t recommend Abella Studios enough! They have some awesome photo/cinema professionals! Really know how to get the crowd going, get the most amazing shots and put it all together for your SDE to stun your guests! That’s exactly what they did for us! You will not be disappointed! From the moment Tom and Dillion walked into my Moms house we had so much fun. I never felt bothered or that I was taking too many pics, they know what their doing and you have to trust their creativity! They constantly asked if we were ok. Highly highly recommend them to everyone!

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 10/06/2018

Everything I hoped for and more!

I found Abella Studios at a small expo where I viewed their photos taken at my venue, and I knew I had to have them. I got a great package deal from them that gave me so much for my value. I booked them over two years before my wedding and I was nervous that they would forget about me but they didn't. I received phone calls from the photographer, the cinematographer and the editor within the week of my wedding, all wanting to check the details to ensure my day went smoothly. It did! All of Abella's staff were professional, friendly and really cared about the quality of their work. They weren't like many other photographers where they were noticeable or in the way during my ceremony, and even during the reception they blended in. The same day edit was amazing, and people couldn't believe I got a video the day of my wedding. I would recommend them for every bride and groom. I can't wait to see my photos and the rest of the video. Thanks so much!

Stephanie

Married on 10/05/2018

Photography & Same Day Edit

When I got engaged I quickly started researching wedding photographers and videographers to capture my wedding. The vivid colors, quality and artistry of Abella Studios got me hooked right from the start. The staff is very accommodating and worked with me to help make sure my wedding was captured in the best way possible! Abella photographed my engagement shoot and we used some of the pictures for our Save the Dates, which received lots of compliments. My husband and I got married on October 5, 2018 and had photography and videography that includes the Same Day Edit. My guests were BLOWN AWAY by the quality of the Same Day Edit which was shown at the reception to all of my guests! We CAN’T WAIT until our wedding photos come in! I have no doubt they will be anything less than perfect!

L
LeeAnne

Married on 09/21/2018

Abella truly made my wedding day an amazing experience. My same day edit video was unbelievable, everybody cannot stop complimenting the video and asking me who my photographers were!

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/21/2018

Great Company!

Abella Studios was amazing! My husband and I got married in September and our photos came out fabulous. Ryan shot our engagement session as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier! His professionalism and attention to detail was great. We highly recommend Abella, it was such a great experience working with them!

Kristin

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, you will not be disappointed!

If you are thinking of choosing Abella for your special day, you will NOT be disappointed! The photographers and videographers were amazing, punctual and with us every step of the way for our big day! Not only did they make us feel like royalty, the pictures came out AMAZING! We love Abella and will use them again in the future!

E
Elisa

Married on 09/04/2018

Impressed!

We were totally impressed and satisfied with our experience! Abella Studios did such an amazing job from the photography and videography to the incredible same day edit! The crew was extremely personable and did a fantastic job getting all the shots we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

E
Evie

Married on 09/02/2018

My daughter got married this past September and we used Abella Studios as our photographer. Mark was amazing! He managed to get all the perfect shots while not being intrusive! We are still reviewing the proofs but can only imagine how the actual photos will look. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for that perfect mix of photo style!

Alexandria
Alexandria

Married on 08/31/2018

The best photographer i could ask for

After looking for a photography that would accommodate my needs as a Disabled person, Abella Studios did not hesitate to work with us, and we knew that we had found the one. From the beginning, Ryan was very warm, and I was not sure what i wanted other than to have a professional photographer at the wedding. Ryan was very patient and kind to go through every details to see what we wanted to include and he did not fail us. He is the person that you will want to be the photographer at your wedding and he worked the entire time by pulling us out frequently for our own “couple” shoots. I recalled that exactly moment when he asked us to follow him to take more shots, i told myself that what else would there be more to take shoots because i’ve felt that he had shoot enough, but he had surprised us! He knew every little gems of the venue where we were married at, The Palace, and i couldn’t have ask for a better photographer. He was so warm, considerate, and patient with us throughout the day/evening. From the beginning of the negotiation, discussion, and to the end of the reception. He had exceeded our expectations and when we saw the photos in the album. We couldn't believe how gorgeous the photos came out! Our families are still talking about the pictures and we have to thank Ryan for capturing the best moments.

M
Matthew Miller

Married on 08/31/2018

definitely trustworthy and worth of the price

I did not book Abella, but my wife did and it was the best decision that she made. I told her to pick any photographers for the wedding and whatever she wanted, she would get it. Needless to say that the photographers had exceeded our expectations on the wedding day. The photographer was so easy to work with and there were some times where I would like to take pictures, they did not hesitate. Abella is definitely the company that I would trust, especially with the pictures that will last lifetime, and we are forever grateful for their time and patience.

Stephanie

Married on 07/06/2018

We used Abella Studios for our photography, videography, and same day edit video. We worked with Damien, George, Pil, and Maggie. They were all so wonderful and accommodating. We had a large bridal party (21 people) and they were able to quickly and efficiently get all of the shots that we needed and even get our bridal party in to enjoy some of the cocktail hour! They never seemed flustered or frustrated when our large group was hard to wrangle and took the day in stride. Our same day edit completely blew us away and we were so thrilled with it. So many guests have reached out to ask us about it. I would recommend using Abella Studios to anyone who is looking to capture the most important day of their lives. Our team was really great and I couldn’t be happier.

Rosa
Rosa

Married on 07/06/2018

I can't thank Abella enough for all their amazing work, from our first meeting til the end of our party the team was beyond amazing and helpful. On our big day we had Gustavo, Filip, Davitte and Dylan, and we couldn't have ask for a better team, The team worked together with my husband to give me the most amazing surprise and they were able to capture every second of it, I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but their pictures and creativity has left us speechless. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease during the photo session, they were so patient and helpful (i have a big family and there were lots of kids on the bridal party) and they worked so well with all of us. The drone had everyone blown away, our guest couldn't stop talking about it. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the end result, thank you so much Abella, Gustavo, Filip, Davitte and Dylan for all your amazing work, i can't wait to see our video.

L
Lisa

Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Abella Studios! They are true professionals! We had our wedding June 3rd if this year and Ryan our photographer and Jose our videographer did such an AMAZING job! Abella Studios was so great to work with throughout the whole planning process. We wanted to try to attend our cocktail hour and they worked with us to make that happen! We were able to get such beautiful photos taken but still felt like we were able to truly enjoy our wedding! Thank you Abella Studios and Ryan and Jose for helping to make our day so special!

Kaitlyn

Married on 05/18/2018

Abella Studios was simply AMAZING for our wedding on May 25th 2018. The professionalism and talent Gus, Dylan and Damian displayed was simply admiring. They were all patient and really captured the beauty of our fairytale night. A wedding is already a long day as well as tiring and all three of these men kept it fun and allowed us to really capture so many amazing shots throughout the night. I will highly suggest anyone to use Abella Studios for their photographer and videographers for their special day!

Jacyann

Married on 05/12/2018

5/12/18 Wedding - THANK YOU Gus (Gustavo) for being the BEST wedding photographer ever! You have captured our special day so incredibly beautifully, we don’t even know where to begin with the praise! From the second you started, it was nothing short of wonderful! So professional, but you certainly kept us all comfortable and having fun and laughing! We were working on a tighter timeframe than usual due to the bridal party’s timing returning from the salon, but Gus did not miss a beat! Our hope was to finish first look, formals, and bridal party photos before cocktail hour – and even on a tighter time frame, Gus made that happen! So impressive! EVERY photo we discussed previously was captured and so many more. He even suggested and organized photos we forgot to ask for, which was so appreciated because they will be cherished! We had a very large bridal party, and large family photos, so there were times I’m sure it was tricky to get everyone cooperating, but he did so with a smile on his face at all times! I was initially nervous about booking a single photographer, but Abella and Gus left nothing to be nervous about. Every special, important, and fun second of our wedding was captured in a way we could have only dreamed about! We also had Dylan as our videographer, and he was so awesome! He was capturing all the special moments, from entrance to exit, and I cannot wait to see our full video. He was so professional, and always happy! First dances, fun sing-a-longs on the dance floor, stairway walks – he got it all while NEVER being in the way! He also helped out with lighting in some of the night photos, which we truly appreciate! The photos are stunning, the experience was perfect, and I absolutely cannot speak highly enough about the entire experience!

Joan

Married on 05/05/2018

Abella Studios produced a fabulous SDE video for our daughter's wedding! Their personnel was very professional and not intrusive. It was exciting to be able to view the wedding day at the end of the reception!

N
Nancy

Married on 03/16/2018

I am at a loss for words as to how beautiful the same day edit (SDE) video turned out that Abella Studios did for my daughter‘s wedding. It is absolutely breathtaking and perfectly captures that very special day. It will provide wonderful memories for Carrie and Jason and all our family & friends, for years to come. Every one that views it is blown away!
The Abella staff was a delight to work with; total professionals and the end product proves that. Again, I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful video. It is the best wedding present I ever could’ve given to my daughter and son-in-law.

Jeremy

Married on 03/10/2018

Last month my wife and I got married and when we we were wedding planning the one vendor we agreed that had to be booked is Abella Studios. We’ve seen the amazing work they do at our friends weddings and couldn’t be more excited to see our own video displayed. It starts from their staff who came into our homes and made the nerves we were feeling the day of the wedding, just having them around made it all fun. Their passion and joy for making our wedding video meant so much to us. I highly suggest Abella Studios if you really want to capture your beautiful memory!

Karissa

Married on 02/18/2018

For years I had been following Abella because I was in love with their work! I knew at some point I would want them to capture my wedding day. When my husband proposed, Abella was the first the vendor I called. I remember bringing my Nonna with me to the studio and she could not believe how beautiful their work was. Your wedding day goes by quickly. At some point, you even have to take a step back to try and remember the special moments. You are pulled in every direction. Abella was able to capture every moment. I couldn't be more happy with our pictures/footage! Everything is absolutely STUNNING! Thank you Abella and team, especially Milissa Sullivan! There was a point a few weeks before my wedding when I felt extremely overwhelmed. Millissa noticed it in my voice on the phone. She immediately called me back and talked me through it. Abella did more than just capture our wedding day, they truly supported us through the entire process! I plan to have Abella capture more special moments in our future!