Back to Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Featured
maria

Married on 11/23/2018

Beyond expectations

Ace limousine was AMAZING for our wedding! I have no complaints, everything went as planned! I worked with Ryan through the planning process and he was so easy and helpful to work with. I was unsure of timings for everything while planning, but he mapped out everything while I was on the phone to help make everything so much easier. Our driver was Eric and he arrived early and was very friendly. The party bus was clean and comfy! We received a bottle of champagne and personalized champagne flutes which were so nice! I knew they came with our package, but it was beyond expectations! If I ever need transportation in the future I would absolutely pick Ace again! Thank you for making our wedding great!

Justin
Justin Colon

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Perfect for weddings

The transportation on our wedding day was professional and on time! He even showed up early to make sure the entire party can make it to the Church early. The limo was clean and prepped for my beautiful bride and guest. Everything was smooth and we appreciate having the chance to accommodate us on our biggest day. Thank you very much for the team on making this happen!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend!

Our wedding was this past Saturday August 17,2019 and we highly recommend Ace! They were east to work with from our initial inquiry, on time, our driver was great, and they even gave us personalized wedding champagne flutes with our names and wedding date engraved on them. My husband and I thought that was so thoughtful!

Aiste Foreman

Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect addition to our wedding day!!

Everything was great! Our driver was on time and very accommodating. The limo was clean and as advertised. Thank you for the wedding gift as well- very thoughtful!

S
Steph

Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend Ace Limousine & Airport Service!

We booked with Ace Limousine & Airport Service for transportation on our wedding day in August 2019. I would highly recommend Ace! They provided excellent quality service at an excellent price. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Madelyn
Madelyn

Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Ace Limousine was a great choice for our transportation needs for our wedding day! Our driver was very kind and professional, even getting out at the church to tell cars to move our of the way so I could have my "exit the limo" pictures without a bunch of other cars in the background. Service was above and beyond day-of with the great driver and the sweet engraved champagne glasses from Ace himself was such a special touch! I would definitely recommend this company. Very flexible and professional. Driver was right on time and helped us stay on our timeline. Thanks again Ace Limo!

Gina
Gina Piccioni

Married on 07/20/2019

Thank You!

Thank you Ace for making our special day so easy! Our limo bus was perfect — on time and safe driving. Our driver, Coach Mike, was wonderful! He even offered some wedding day advice as the girls waited inside the limo for mass to start. Thanks for being so easy to book and for helping our day run smoothly! Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

Amanda Mcdonnell

Married on 07/12/2019

Best option for your wedding transportation

We hired Ace Limousine for our wedding in July 2019 and it was a great decision! With a 16 person wedding party, parents of the newly weds, and all of our “stuff” we brought along from getting ready in the morning to the reception venue, the 24 passenger party bus was a perfect choice. It was spacious, clean, and tech friendly! We were able to hook up our phone for our own music, which was great and made the ride a lot of fun. Our driver was amazing as well. Cool, calm, and collective. She got us everywhere on time and safely. I highly recommend Ace for anyone’s wedding!

Ashley

Married on 07/07/2019

Great experience

I used Ace Limo service for transportation on my wedding day. The owner was willing to work with us on a price, which was very accommodating. Both of our drivers were on time and provided great service. I called a day before the wedding to change the pick up/ drop off time and also to request a booster seat for my son. The last minute changes were not a problem and they confirmed everything. Lastly, the have a great feature in which they text you when your driver is outside, which is very helpful. I would use Ace Limo Service in the future.

Angela
Angela Kuehn

Married on 07/07/2019

Professional and thoughtful

Ace was amazing. They were prompt, knowledgable, affordable and a real pleasure to work with. They made sure everyone was on the shuttle that needed to be before they left. Would definitely hire again!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/05/2019

Great service, friendly staff

Great service, friendly staff, very flexible! An ACE shuttle bus made multiple trips to and from our hotel and venue on our wedding day. The driver waited for us at the end of the night, making sure we gathered all of our belongings. Would definitely use ACE again in the future!

Matthew
Matthew Helman

Married on 06/21/2019

Flexible and Professional

We used Ace for our wedding day transportation and were very happy with their customer service and professionalism. Would recommend them to anyone.

Michael Chestnov

Married on 06/14/2019

Great, reliable service and very easy to work with

We hired Ace to provide a shuttle bus to/from our rehearsal dinner, to transport the wedding party for pre-wedding pictures, and to provide shuttles to/from 3 different hotels for the wedding itself, as nearly everybody was coming in from out of town. I was actually a little nervous about the logistics for the wedding, since there would be shuttles departing to 3 different hotels, but Ace was a pleasure to work with and they made everything so easy! There were extremely responsive in the planning process, getting back to me almost immediately whenever I would email them. They had great suggestions for the type of vehicles we needed and the pickup/drop-off times, and they even saved us a little money by letting us know that we didn't need to order a separate bus for the wedding party pictures, as we could just use one of the buses that would later be used to pick up guests at one of the hotels. All of the drivers were prompt and were very nice. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day (and for our rehearsal dinner), and Ace made everything so easy for us! Their prices were better than some other companies we looked into, and I don't think anyone could top their service. I highly recommend them!

Dina
Dina Saitis

Married on 06/07/2019

Daughter's Wedding

Ace was nothing but courteous, professional, and responsive from day 1. They provided a party bus and a sedan for my daughter's wedding. They both were extremely clean and the drivers were friendly, responsible, and very courteous. We definitely will be using Ace again in the future.

Reeves
Reeves Bright

Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and prompt

We booked Ace Limousine to shuttle guests to and from the hotel and wedding venue. Ryan, our point of contact, helped us determine when the shuttles should arrive. The shuttles arrived on time. The drivers, Michael and Sheri, were courteous and polite, helping guests who needed it. There was even Bluetooth available on the shuttles, which the driver helped up set up, allowing us to pick the music during the drive. Excellent service from start to finish.

E
Ellen

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Shuttle

We used Ace for our wedding and had an excellent time with them. They were very professional. The 32-passenger shuttle was very clean and felt very safe. James was a fantastic driver who worked with my sister to make sure everyone safely left the venue.

R
Rich Shank

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service and Value

As the father of the bride, my main concerns were that limousine service chosen was safe, prompt and professional in their services. Ace Limousine came through for our bridal party on all counts! Ace was detailed on their approach to the day's scheduled stops, provided us with multiple confirmations of arrival times and locations (via phone, emails & texts), and arrived with a clean & appropriate limo bus as promised and as scheduled. The driver, Jay, was excellent with the bridal party throughout the 6-hour time frame of the services. I would highly recommend Ace Limousine.

Kara
Kara Halsey

Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and Affordable

This company was SO flexible and didn't need our timeline months in advance like some other vendors. We weren't worried about needing to change our picture spot last minute because Ace was more than willing to accommodate. The bus was super nice and we even received a wedding gift from the company! We highly recommend.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect wedding transportation!

Ace Limousine was so accommodating when booking transportation for our wedding day photos. We booked their party bus for a short timeframe to take us, our 10-person bridal party, +5 photographers/videographers to nearby gardens for our wedding photos before the ceremony - everyone fit comfortably! The champagne was a nice touch to kick off the celebration, and we received a sweet personalized gift from them as well. Thank you, Ace Limo!

Alyssa Marquet

Married on 04/13/2019

Professional and Accommodating

Our experience with Ace Limousine for our wedding day was perfect. Our driver was on time and professional the whole time. The 12 passenger sprinter was a great fit for our wedding party!

Krystal
Krystal Hubert

Married on 03/09/2019

Book them now

I was a really annoying bride trying to figure out transportation for our wedding party and guests. They helped me determine the most economic option. The day of was fantastic they were professional, kind, on time everything you want!

G
Gia F

Married on 02/15/2019

Ace Limo Is The Best

Ace limo and Ryan made our wedding transportation such a breeze and evenmoreso such a pleasant and fantastic experience. They were so professional and punctual, I will always remember the driver stopping traffic on Chestnut Street in Philadelphia to make sure all of my wedding guests safely crossed, again such a breeze to work with. Ace was very competitively priced and worth every penny. Make your planning easy and just choose Ace for your wedding transportation.

E
ERICA

Married on 12/29/2018

Great Service!

Great pricing, polite and very attentive. We received a gift from them with wine glasses that had our names on it!

Mairead

Married on 12/28/2018

Responsive and helpful

Ace was so wonderful to work with! On our wedding day we ended up needing the bus about a half an hour earlier - Ace was happy to oblige. Our driver was very professional. Would highly recommend!

Maureen

Married on 11/09/2018

A pleasure to work with

Our driver Joseph was wonderful! He was very professional and possessed a friendly demeanor. He arrived early, we were running a bit behind and waited for us to finish up. There was heavy rain on our wedding day and Joseph ensured to drop the wedding party and all guests off under a covered area. Joseph went far beyond the job description of “transportation specialist”. I would definitely recommend Ace Limousine to everyone I know!